Jambands.ca

the first of many 40 main street jams

keats

Weightjustagaweddamnminnut...you guys were jamming on a Tuesday at a location other than Cafe Dekcuf...or were you actually rehearsing? If it's the former, I'm bummed, because you should be sharing the jams with us regular folk...if it's the latter, I'm bummed, because I'd like to believe that the Skanks live in a world of improvisational purity, with no tinges of "structure" or "formalism" whatsoever.

Aloha,

Brad

It was a Friday, but those cookies may have tweeked me a little too much. I dont even know what day it is today. I thought they were meant as a snack!

Thanks man, that was fun.

Hux, you got lucky with one button, and then thought you were better than Phred. Had you been listening to Dave O and the rest of us earlier, you would have realized that something special went down........ [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Weightjustagaweddamnminnut...you guys were jamming ...

Jumping to conclusions, are we??

Jeez... can't guys get together for a drunken jam in this town without it being taped? [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Weightjustagaweddamnminnut...you guys were jamming ...

Jumping to conclusions, are we??

Jeez... can't guys get together for a drunken jam in this town without it being taped? [Wink]

Sure you can. But I can still be bitter about it. [Razz] (And speaking of jumping to conclusions: who says I wanted to tape it? IMHO, if guys are going to jam on a Tuesday night [which is what I thought you were doing, seeing as the topic appeared early Wednesday], you should come out to Dekcuf so we can all enjoy it and/or take part.)

Aloha,

Brad

Archived