Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Ottawa weekend of sex drugs & RnR

Hux

Guest Low Roller

wait wait wait wait. Bush, Booche, Bouche, Busch, etc... I sense a conspiracy. I'm sure I'll figure it out once I get enough drinks in me...

They have Danse Contact in Hull???

Bring your latex gloves!

Thanks to Jay from Jiva Ju for allowing me to plug into his toys.

It was wonderful to see everyone that came out last night to kick-off the weekend of SDR&R.

I hope there's still some steam left in me for when Chatham arrives. They scare me [Wink]

Guest Low Roller

Well all seems well in the BGH camp: everyone agrees to disagree. You guys make Oasis sound like a tight knit brotherhood.

Amazing show last night! The Skanks? Getouttahere! Jiva Ju? Mr. Mojo Rising! The Tummies? Better than Pepto!

Looking foward to tonight for Round 2 of the SDR&R week-end!

I was going to go out last night, but I was beat after I got home from work. I heard it was a good time had by all, sorry I missed it. [Frown]

So what time is do you think is "early" for an Elbow Room show, what time do opening bands usally start there??? I don't want to miss BGh, but I really don't want to get off my stoned lazy ass right this minute. [big Grin]

Guest Low Roller

I've never been to the Elbow Room so I don't know. But look who were dealing with here. Everybody in the band are a bunch of lazy asses. I figure 10:30.

Guest Low Roller

Here's BGH's 1-line performance rider:

----------------------------------------------------

Blue Grassy High

"Give us beer."

----------------------------------------------------

That was a REALLY fun night at the Dekcuf. The Tummies filled my stomach, Jiva Ju appealed to my lungs and the Skancs provided a SOLID sound, by a bunch of Fug Sugs that dont practice.

I gotta tell ya Skancs, there was some high praise being thrown your way from people I had never met before that were very impressed thinking you were a real band.

My favorite comment was:

Are these all original tunes, cause if they are, these boys have a hell of alot of song writing talent.

hahahahahaha [Razz]

By the way, great job on the harmonies during GDTRFB and New Speedway. Why doesnt Hux provide those within BGH?

...b'cause BGH is more of a "suck" vibe, the in tune harmonies just seem out of place... [Wink]

GREAT night last night! GREAT turnout - thanks to the bands for contributing their effort for our cause! And of course to everyone for coming out. We raised a decent little chunk of $$ last night that will be used in the future for a "guarantee" to bring in a band that we otherwise wouldn't have the front $$ to bring in. We plan on maintaining this little "nest egg", and growing it so we can do some bigger shows!! Thanks everybody!

PS - Dr.H/BGH Elbow Room shenanigans 2nite!

PPS - I wrote Tangled ! [Wink]

Weir drunk off our asses now, dumb-ass.

quote:

I hope you're right and it doesn't start till late, I don't want to miss BGH again!!!

Are you Trevor Turner?

If so, you have a serious ass-whoopin coming your way.

Umm,

Piper>

Bertha

She's A Woman>

KC Moan>

She's A Woman

Sweet Child O' Mine

Possum

That was, BY FAR, the best Huxtable I have seen....................by far.

They should stick to the acoustic medium.

Dr Hux dancing, and jumping off the stage was worth the cover charge alone [Wink]

You are the man Geoff!

Archived