Jambands.ca

Update: COME TOGETHER MUSIC FEST Labour Day....

shainhouse

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure I'll be going, a last chance to get together outdoors with my friends and wake up yet somewhere new in the park wondering how I got there

Blue Quarter and Diesel Dog have my interest peaked musically though it'd be nice to see some other bigger names join the list

Maybe its due to them playing august 28th at Evolve?

Nope, that's not it. They play every year at Evolve yet usually coem back and play CTMF. They're heading straight back from Evolve this year. In fact, Les and Eric are actually flying back. Mark and the other guy are racing stright back in the truck.

Nope, that's not it. They play every year at Evolve yet usually coem back and play CTMF. They're heading straight back from Evolve this year. In fact, Les and Eric are actually flying back. Mark and the other guy are racing stright back in the truck.

Well,willy,just like yourself, I had no clue.

So I offered a possibility.

Since your in the know why don't you know?

There's no CTMF date posted on their webite.

I don't know. If I am lucky enough to go to any of the CTMF's, I ALWAYS have a great time. The music is always good, even when it's not my band of choice. Well, with the exception of that really cheesey cover band a few years back(ghosttown)...was it a Pink Floyd or Led Zep...something like that anyway...boy did they stink it up(good for some laughs though). But still had big fun. I don't understand why there is so many disatisfied cats out there.

I think it should be changed to "what the fu©k music festival." Because after reading this thread, thats all I can think of... After seeing and having such a blast at the previous ctmf, and hearing all of this whinning and excuses about not going to this one... man, I just don't get it!!! Pull up yer fu©king socks--and tie those dancing shoes, and brush off them blues from your heavy shoulders and come have a good time with some great people and great music. don't try and tell me anybody has anything better to do, cus, that just ain't possible.

the plan for those who want Caution Jam to play CTMF:

first take the members to the hospital and say they have poison ivy or something, acquiring them hospital bracelets... off to the art supply store to get some fluerescent (sp?) paints in several colors... pack the band members into crates in the back of \/\/illy's van which he says is his hot air balloon, which he may or may not pull out over the weekend (reminding the band members to remain very very quiet at all stops)... off to the park, into the park, out of the van, appropriate coloring of hospital bracelets then campfire jams until Monday

simple

the plan for those who want Caution Jam to play CTMF:

first take the members to the hospital and say they have poison ivy or something, acquiring them hospital bracelets... off to the art supply store to get some fluerescent (sp?) paints in several colors... pack the band members into crates in the back of \/\/illy's van which he says is his hot air balloon, which he may or may not pull out over the weekend (reminding the band members to remain very very quiet at all stops)... off to the park, into the park, out of the van, appropriate coloring of hospital bracelets then campfire jams until Monday

simple

or,

They could just call Mark W and offer to play for free tickets to the fest.

Beats 5 guys in a crate. ::