Jambands.ca

P&T Coventry Album

Groove Fetish

I'll tell ya all about the storry of fighting for that spot from the beginning of the day till the end of the show=- maybe sometime over a few turkey bags- gvet this- we had a bunch of turkey bags after the Sunday night in a friends RV- they had two of them going around the room and the generator on!- awesome! what a fu©king weekend.

tasha

WoW...some great pictures Tasha, thanks for sharing them I was hoping to see some more pictures of the show....I took about 2 films but I don't have the voom option on my camera so my pic's didn't turn out as well. Love the trippy effects you got, really suits the surroundings!!!!!! Great time......Jeff and I got as close as you guys except we were on the left side of the sound booth.....We were surronded by some great people who didn't mind sharing there space with us. we really got lucky to be sooo close to the stage...Except we didn't get to stay dry and clean like you guys look....we were in mud up to our ankles the whole show.....what a great time......<<<<<<Thanks Phish>>>>