Jambands.ca

Slow Nerve Action

StoneMtn

I am curious how well-known this band is. They are from Whistler and are more of a funk band than a jamband (although there are obvious similarities). They sing almost exclusively about sex. Musically they are mind-blowing, and their lyrics are hilarious. Are people out there familiar with these guys, or are they only known in Whistler? (Rumour has it they have played with nero in the past, but I have not confirmed that.)

Chris (the frontman) has a side-project cover band here in Vancouver called Duran Duran Duran. They are fu©king awesome! They play once a month at Cafe Deux Soleils on Commercial Drive.

Slow Nerve Action is also the sh!t - I wish they played more often.

fu©k fu©k sh!t sh!t - why the filter?

Are they not a Duran Duran cover band, though?

haha, no. They cover crazy music like Tenacious D etc. It's very musically and vocally impressive, and hilarious because it's Chris Berry doing the singing/gyrating etc. Go see them next time they're there for sure.

The one dude had a strap-on dildo on his chin, just like buddy's avatar on here. I really enjoyed them, surprise surprise.

Yeah that's called the "Accomodator" you wear it on yo chin fo pleasure...or that's how the song goes anyways. Had a good time when i saw these guys last year at the Dekcuf, hope they swing though Ont. again sometime soon.

Alas, that is true. I am just a simple caveman. Your scientists thawed me from the ice after many millions of years. Frankly, your jambands scare me. The amplifiers at their shows confuse me. Is there a little rock band in there playing music? Are there evil spirits in there? I just don't know. What I do know, however, is that if my client slips and falls in front of a bank, he is entitled to no less than $500,000 in general damages, and $200,000 in punitive damages. But what do I know as I am just a simple caveman. - The Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer