Jambands.ca

Evolve

sagnesettler

Another tip would be to say where you need a ride from.

Sorry I can't help you, my car is full, but if you let people know where you are they will be more responsive. For all we know you could need a ride from Arizona...

AD

Wednesday AM for me... someone was fool enough to invite me cottaging en route. :: Is there any kind of planned hook-up point for all of us Cavern-dwellers? (other than when we're all givn'er in front of stage?)

I am stoked - look at the friggin' line-up for Friday alone...

GTB, The Slip, Blue Quarter, TFOS and Wassabi at 5:30 AM!!! How am I going to pace myself for three full days?!?

if ya havent bumped into me, guaranteed you'll find me stage-wise during the slip... i'll be the guy losing my sh!t.

i do think its a good idea, though... to set up a spot to meet up with some folk... maybe somewhere after the slip are done so we can get 'er done properly all night..

For those driving through the Ottawa > Montreal corridor... be advised.. there's lane reductions of parts of the 417 and 40 due to construction... be prepared to add on a bit more time to account for that. Montreal can also get really jammed up at rush hour plus with construction, it could get ugly. Try not to go through between 3:30-5:30...

For those driving through the Ottawa > Montreal corridor... be advised.. there's lane reductions of parts of the 417 and 40 due to construction... be prepared to add on a bit more time to account for that. Montreal can also get really jammed up at rush hour plus with construction, it could get ugly. Try not to go through between 3:30-5:30...

cheers for the heads up.