Jambands.ca

i'm an uncle..

elemeno

a couple meet and fall madly in love. they head to las vegas to elope and on the way the woman decides she is going to tell the groom a confession. "Honey" she says, "i just wanted to tell you that this is a padded bra and that i'm flat as could be."

"that's ok honey" says the man, "i love you for who you are"

So the man decides he should tell the woman his big secret too.

"actually honey, i'm hung like a newborn baby." but the woman tells the man that she also loves him for who he is and not his manly charms.

So after the wedding the new couple heads back to their hotel room to consumate the marriage and have sex for the first time.

The woman takes off her blouse and sure enough, she's flat as a board. THen the man takes off his pants, the woman takes on look at him and faints! The man brings the woman to and she says to him "i thought you said you were hung like a newborn baby???" and he replies, "Ya, 8 pounds, 7 ounces"

Congrats Kuips.

i am gonna have a niece in a few weeks, maybe we could borrow our sibblings' children for festivals when they are older and help contibute to the next generation of heady mamas! congrats man. also, don't forget to get your niece some tie-dye jumpers, start her off on the right foot.

also, don't forget to get your niece some tie-dye jumpers, start her off on the right foot.

hey... i bought one of my nephews a tie dye jumper when he was born, and i don't remember ever seeing him wear it.. hmph!!

anyhoo - great news gator - congratulations!! i have 2 nephews and they're lots of fun. i'm sure emily is going to be one cool chick, and you can be her cool crazy uncle!

PS - should i get her a little tee from the new school? we're "the gators" you know!!! ;)