Jambands.ca

DIESEL DOG/.CONTACT , THIS FRIDAY, PJC.

kc

Ok we need someone from hamilton to have an after party with some heady floor space!!!!Tired of getting all drunk and passing out in my car :: Oh ya and getting that wake up nock from the man in blue,"is everything ok sir"oh yes everything is fine!!!!:D

p.s I will return the favour when diesel dog plays in port dover next.

red-fox

sadly, I figure \/\/illy is waiting until 20 years after Diesel Dog's career peaks to become a die hard fan (lol, kidding buddy ::)

anyways, maybe we should all pitch in on a room at the Admiral Inn or something (I'm still living at my folks til my legal fees are all paid)

could possibly end up being an all nighter at one of the locals places though (Jackie or Dauvitch)... I'd say show up at the bar and we'll figure it out early there (so you can drop off the wheels if you want)... bring beer (I will too)

for future reference, if you park in the lot with the big chimney about a half block from PJC the cops don't bug you as you're allowed to park over night... but a car isn't always that comfortable a place to sleep

woohoo to tonight!! :D

Wooohooo

Friday's finally here. I must say it's been a pretty screwed up week. Getting my spirits up, currently listening to the Dog, 04/17/04 @ PJC. Man am I ever starting to feel good about tonight.

Looking forward to seeing you all out on the dance floor.

cheers

:)

sadly, I figure \/\/illy is waiting until 20 years after Diesel Dog's career peaks to become a die hard fan (lol, kidding buddy ::)

I don't get it. :: What did I do or say to deserve that? I'm a huge Diesel Dog fan! Are you kidding me? Original songs, catchy lyrics, great players, great folks, nice song:jam ratio... They've got it all!

If you were trying to poke me about an after-party I've got a bit of a situation on my hands with respect to that. Sadly you're at the centre of it Paisley. :P

was a light jab at all the classic rock shows lately \/\/illy, no offense intended... was just joking around alot this morning

thus why I said "kidding buddy"

I'm at the center of no afterparty? how does that work? haven't been over after the bar since the Bouche and Ms. Hux were in town... in any case wasn't trying to imply it was your responsibility, you've been graciously hospitable lots of times

sure we'll find somewhere our out of town friends to chill after the bar if they're not up for driving