Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 08-24-04

Ms.Huxtable

In the form of Human....grade 7....there were 5 girls who put together were pure evil and I would still to this day poison their coffee if I had the chance.

In the form of unnatural substances....probably my first 10 lsd experiences around age 16.....nothing pretty about it!!! You did not want to be the one taking care of me then....Apparently the devil was alive and well in my world.

You know Sunshine, I was thinking of some of the terrible things that have presented themselves in my life and which ones would qualify as an encounter with pure evil. I can relate to your grade 7 nightmare. I had a similar experience and the bitch was as evil as anyone has ever been to me. I still harbour resentment.

I also met the devil in grade 9, just before my 16th birthday. His name was Kyle and let's just say justice prevailed.

Luckily, I have felt more goodness than evil shine down on my life. Maturity has taught me that you get what you give.

when I was at the fence at the 2001 FTAA protests in Quebec City, George W. was only 200 meters away

and we were the ones continually tear gassed for 3 days, shot at with rubber bullets, chased down streets by hundreds of cops in roit gear and batons because our actions were deemed inappropriate

I've met some world class lowlifes in my time (two of my ex-roommates, the guy who was pissed off that a woman in the pagan community a) was more popular a leader than he was and B) wouldn't sleep with him, so he filed a complaint on her for welfare fraud , my "best friend" in the beginning of high school, etc.) but I'd hesitate to give them as much credit as being "the devil". I guess living in the same town as Brian Mulroney in the 80s is the closest I go.

RnB

Dude who are you this sh!t just cracks me up:

the guy who was pissed off that a woman in the pagan community a) was more popular a leader than he was and B) wouldn't sleep with him, so he filed a complaint on her for welfare fraud

All a hundred percent true ... the same guy whose favorite tactic for dealing with women he has problems with is to file a complaint with child services on them.

RnB