Jambands.ca

Moses Mayes - Coming back to Ontario!

the dude

Hey all, Moses Mayes is a coming back to your end of the nation, can't wait to play for you all again...

Monday

Sept 13 Thunder Bay, ON - The Study

Thursday

Sept 16 London, ON - Call the Office

with King Cobb Steelie

Friday

Sept 17 Hamilton, ON - Casbah

with King Cobb Steelie

Saturday

Sept 18 Toronto, ON - The Drake Hotel

Sunday

Sept 19 Montreal, PQ - Le Swimming

Tuesday

Sept 21 Peterborough, ON - Trasheteria

Wednesday

Sept 22 Kingston, ON - Queen's Grad Club with Cuff the Duke

Thursday

Sept 23 Guelph, ON - Trasheteria

with King Cobb Steelie

Saturday

Sept 25 Toronto, ON - El Mocombo

More dates to be announced, visit us on-line at www.mosesmayes.com

Yeah, Wakefield was a bit different, lol. As for Ottawa, still awaiting confirmation but it seems Ottawa has become our new Edmonton...we havent played there in awhile and our routing always makes Ottawa a missed thing. We hate it, trust me.

Keep tight, hopefully something works out..

Cheers

grant

It's not so much the drive, it's the venues, they seem to not like us very much i guess ;) I think the last time we played ottawa was at the Mercury Lounge and it sold out. But they dont do live music anymore and zaphods don't know us, so, they don't book us.

A, the wonderfull world of booking acts, we have agents, so it's really hard for us to get involved, sometimes you just want to do music and forget the biz part...know what i mean?

i'm buggin to get the gig in ottawa though.

thanks guys, any help would be great too if you know of a gig we can play? anyone want moses mayes in ottawa for sept 14, 15 or 20? Let me know asap!

cheers!

grant

I know, i saw that too but apparently they're moving away from live bands??? That's what the agents tell me. Thanks so much for all your help man, I'm on the tail of our agent doods to get us a gig there. I hate passing on such a great city and scene.

I'll keep you informed.

Grant

There you go! You found Comfort Station! Dr.Huxtable isn't available at the moment, but there may be an appearance at an upcoming, unannounced 40 main party.

The Skanks thing would be fun...however timing might be tight to commit to anything as Sharon and I are moving a week and a few days later. I think the month of september, all of our stresses will be on that (after moe.down of course)

Yes, we would love some help promoing, do you know someone, i can have some 11x17 color posters your way today. we're obviously on the promo machine too, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Yeah, postering is no problem and a good idea, let us know how you can get some down to us, mail, drop off or whatever and a few of us can take care of it no problem.