Jambands.ca

Z 103.5 FM

NewRider

does anyone else get tortured at work by having to listen to this fu©kin' radio station? I've had this job for nearly a month now and I don't mind it, but the jive ass turkey changing the station from Q107, Y108 or Edge 102 and putting it on Z 103.5 is making me wanna quit! What grown man in his right mind wants to listen to Brittney Spears, Backstreet Boys and the hit of the next 15 minutes? Currently I've been putting ear plugs in and humming songs so it's all I can hear. I'm thinking about saying something to him like "hey, I'd rather you kick me in the balls every 10 mins than listen to this sh!t". Maybe there is another way to go about it that doesn't involve me getting kicked in the junk though.

Is the guy changing/setting the stations in charge? If so, ask him nicely. If not, go to who is in charge and demand something like a rotating "In charge of radio" duty, so that you can at least get some equal time at choosing the station. (Actually, asking the feep in question nicely would be a good thing either way.)

Aloha,

Brad

go to your boss and ask for more appropriate work place music than missy elliot singing about her gadunk a dunk.

but beware...you could be stuck with soul killing easy rock. it's the station of gay anthem's and they repeat the same programming every 8 days. it's sad that i know that. at least if you got the Z, you can amuse yourself with the funny britney jokes you can think of.

Years ago, people I worked with listened to the local country station. A few of us hated country music. Luckily, one of the country music haters was an electronics wizard. He made a small transmitter, powered by a 9v battery, that conveniently caused interference to the particular frequency of the country station, making it unlistenable! Eventually they gave up and just kept the radio off!

i was going to comment on them, but i couldn't think of anything that didn't make me look like a meany bitch. there really isn't anything remotely nice to say about them.

i really need to install that CD player in my car...there's too much talk radio in the morning, the only one i can stand to here blab in the morning is Stern, and that's really fuzzy here in the city.