Jambands.ca

hey! i got hitched!

jon.

hey kids,

I got married last saturday to my girlfriend of 7 years - now my wife - so now my son, otis, and me an' my ol' lady is bonified.;....heh heh

had a great time, feels right.

now its time to play some music!

see ya at the shows

cheers

jon! (& fam!) congratulations!!!! awwwww, what a great way to spend a weekend. :D i'm sure there will be many, many, many more years of happiness to come!

but c'mon guy, you can't just pop on & say 'ooh, i got married!' ;) where's the gory details?!?!?! and pictures?! hahahahahah, just kidding... & sorry don't mean to sound so bossy. ::

congrats!

congrats!

hey, does anyone else think that newrider is dropping hints on us with that ever-so-cute new avatar?

do i see some extra festivities coming to izzy's this weekend? tim turvy is ordained in "the church of life". i am totally not kidding either, it's a real legal thing that makes him allowed to marry people.

bump for Jon.

Also...

tim turvy is ordained in "the church of life". i am totally not kidding either, it's a real legal thing that makes him allowed to marry people.

So am I,but it doesn't permit you to marry people within Canada and some (not all) states.

Cheers

hey thanks guys..

i'll try to get some pics up...but i only have them on my harddrive not on website....so i'm not sure how to do it...

yes - i hope to have many congradulatory beverages...in fact i'm off to the beerstore now...:)

some one help me with pics!!!!

i'm a lucky man

cheers

Yes you are my friend.

Thanks for sharing those,the picture (#3) of you & the Mrs is a great one,especially for the wedding day.Happiness.Awesome.

Cheers brother,

I'm back to work tomorrow (finally) so I'll have no excuses for not making some TO shows (weekends) now,hope to do it ASAP too.

Again,congratulations & best wishes.

Greg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! what a gorgeous family!!! seriously, all y'all look like you could've stepped out of the pages of a "how to have a happy & beautiful wedding" magazine spread. :D you both have *such* a twinkle in your eyes & your son is absolutely adorable. wow, congrats once again, looks like it was a fantastic day!