Jambands.ca

Ottawa moe.downers: ride needed, spare ticket

bradm

Is there anybody from Ottawa going to moe.down who has room for another passenger? My usual ride just got a job :D, and so can't get the time off :(.

Also, I have one extra ticket at the early bird price (CDN$115). I'd like to get this an Ottawa person, to make the exchange easier. If this can be combined with a ride, so much the better, and we might be able to work out a deal.

Aloha,

Brad

I hope that "spare" isn't my ticket...I promise I'll have the money soon brah. We'll talk tomorrow night for use.

I wish I could haul ya down brother but I just managed to snaggletooth a ride myself.

Please to anyone with space bring this man to moe.down, excellent travel companion, packs light (world's smallest tent) and moe.down wouldn't be the same with out him.

I got my heady moe.down miracle so I'm offering an ottawa area ride to turin for moe.down.

i have a car that seats 5(6) so i'd say load it up with 4 tops. dont' bring a lot of stuff if you want to pack it up - i'd be fine with one or 2 riders.

my car has a tape deck.

all i ask is that since we're crossing the border if we could please not look like we're going to a huge hippie haven rock concert (obviously a straight edge ride)

!!

i got yer heady ride.

does ANYONE from the ottawa area need a ride??

bradm? i'll alleviate a cramped car and i'll remember my ID this time.

I'm just looking to go to moe.down on a shoestring budget and my car is bigger than most.

If i can't find riders i'll need to find a ride myself.

(eek!)

Yes! I need a ride! I e-mailed you at your graffiti account; did you get it?

Aloha,

Brad

Best route is cross at 1000 Islands and go straight down past Watertown then take any exit after watertown and get on the 5 or the 12 orsomething, whatever the back road to utica is.

I also like crossing at Ogdenburg, better boarder but involves more backroads....quicker aometimes.

Matty what's up with this Laura girl...she need a "tent buddy" ;)

As for camp Canada, i suggest we grab the spoit we had last year, close to everything and we're the centre of attention. Who else was there last year?

We're crossing at Ogdensburg. That's a sweet border, and the little highway that takes you to Watertown isn't bad at all. Just before getting to Watertown, there's a decent grocery store on the left.

I thought that last year's common spot sucked. it was like camping in a parking lot. The actual nice camping area wasn't far.

Brad, have you contacted Vermont Dave? I think we must force him to buy your ticket and join us.