Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: CTMF @ Izzy's....

shainhouse

I just got home from my Evolve sojourn and sadly to say, no magic ride fairies have left me any messages. I'd really like to get up tomorrow (friday)... I've got the whole day off work, but no ride!!! Please help! I'm coming from the T-dot and will chip for gas and hopefully provide the green. Call me (416) 727-4927 or I might be able to get back on line in the morning to check if you'd rather post back. Cheers!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're gonna be there Scott, I want you to come up to me and say, "Hi, I'm Scott, remember me?" And I'll say "Guigsy?" and you can say "Yeah!" and we can party.

Like many I have a hard time with names and faces and keeping that all together, but unlike many I'm reallly reallly reallly bad at it. So, I've developed a very annoying coping strategy. If I see someone that I think I should know but I can't remember their name, I avoid them. I hate it. I really hate it.

I'll be there Friday Night...I'll be playing that night and our drummer is looking forward in meeting the band whores.

the band whores will be mobilized at 6pm. departure from cambridge, one quick "layover" in brantford and then on to the sprawling metropolis of waterford! woo hoo, here's to whoring it up all night long!

by the way, how is your grammar? we are band whores, not bands' whores!

hahahahahah

i love being evil and hyper-literate!

If you're gonna be there Scott, I want you to come up to me and say, "Hi, I'm Scott, remember me?" And I'll say "Guigsy?" and you can say "Yeah!" and we can party.

hahahahahahaha... im just reading this now... and you're probably there already... so this a pointless post, but either way, sorry brother, i wont be making it.... but if i dont see ya on the road with nero, i'll catch ya on slip tour....