Jambands.ca

MMMMMBack to School, Back to School, to show my...

secondtube

Mommy i'm not a fool

Applied on Monday, automatically accepted (Mohawk Alumni), and two days later, paid. Two more years of fun

Insurance this time. Gonna follow the role of my best friend, who graduated a year and a half ago from teh same program, and immediately got hired at Royal Sun Alliance,

fu?k THE COMPUTER JOBS ALL TO HELL

(there, i needed to get that out)

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...

just wanted to bump this thread.....

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!

At Royal Sun Alliance!!! (see above, my number one choice)

I finished my two year Insurance Program at Mohawk College, working full time last summer at a Brokerage, then part time through my final two semesters...

Our graduation is next week. My goal was to have a job before graduation....As many of you know, that can be a challenging thing, coming out of college....

But in this industry, it worked out easier than i thought. I received two offers, the first from Gore Mutual in Cambridge. Both offers fought each other, bumping up my starting salary.....

In the end, it all worked out!!!!!

Thanks everyone who gave me the encouragement i needed....especially KC and MarcO....

T2, my how I've watched you grow up. Just kidding.

I'm just happy I was able to witness the begining and end process of a smart guy deciding he could do better then what he's doing and took the steps/leap needed to get to where ye need be. Clap...Clap...Clap!!!

Well done bro.