Jambands.ca

The John Henrys

Del

Well... Me and meggo decided to show up for this at The Pour House, and I couldn't be happier we did... Great songs, played very well... The kids at CTMF should eat this stuff up... I'm hooked, I'm now a fan, and I couldn't be happier that Velvet is now managing these guys... We got treated to three sets of their music, and it was all solid. If you get the chance to check them out, by all means do so... I'll be seeing them every chance I get. Ottawa folks, do yourself a favour and check out the John Henrys as soon as possible. Drunk or not, they're a great time. I can't wait 'til see them again...

zippideeedoooodaaaaaah!

the john henry's kicked monster ass. MONSTER.

i don't know what else to say. i am just trying to harmonize on the praises that del be singin. i had an excellent time just sitting and absorbing the john henry's, and i recommend that if ya get the chance, check these kids out. there is a cute factor, too, for the ladies. i have a feeling that they may be a CTMF highlight for many...

thanks velvet for the heads up! this band has great potential to be a fun ottawa habit... ::

Sorry I missed this campfire jam, but my head hit the pillow on Sunday night and I was out like a light.

My only experience with this band is at the Come Together Fest, but from what I can tell, this band has some great songs and huge potential.

Check 'em out if you can, especially if you like country.

I think that this band and Steve Murphy & Crazy Stickbird would make a sweet double bill.

Peace, Mark

Sorry I missed this campfire jam, but my head hit the pillow on Sunday night and I was out like a light.

My only experience with this band is at the Come Together Fest, but from what I can tell, this band has some great songs and huge potential.

Check 'em out if you can, especially if you like country.

I think that The John Henry's and Steve Murphy & Crazy Stickbird would make a sweet double bill.

Peace, Mark