Jambands.ca

Who could it beeeeee noooowww........(CTMF)

Hux

There's alredy 2 CTMF folders - so why not a third!

Come Together was freakin' great as usual - so glad I was able to make it down. From the silent auction, to late-night Looks Like Rains around the fire, to the busty grilled corn, the weather, the music, the people, everything was just damn perfect!

Thanks for the rides Moose(earthfreak) (dodge any plastic recently?) and Velvet, great to see Tonin, Chris, shainhouse, secondtube and Theresa (marry her), LM Pink, Palace and the Bacon, QQC, Schwa, Marie and Simone (come back soon!), Thorg and 1st lady, Raj, Damien, Mud and Blair, instigator (switch to O'Doules bud), Scotty, Willy and Leanne and the gang, number 2, Alexis, EVERYBODY!! I know I'm missing many...sorry...

Great to meet KarinAnnie and James from MI - salt of the earth - good people!! Remember....return of Camelot...

Diesel Dog and the Bus were my musical highlights, as well as my 68th acapella Who Can It Be Now, when I TOTALLY nailed the high-part.....

See ya next year everybody!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that song must have more words:

Who can it be knocking at my door?

Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more.

Can't you see that it's late at night?

I'm very tired, and I'm not feeling right.

All I wish is to be alone;

Stay away, don't you invade my home.

Best off if you hang outside,

Don't come in - I'll only run and hide.

Who can it be now?

Who can it be now?

Who can it be now?

Who can it be now?

Who can it be knocking at my door?

Make no sound, tip-toe across the floor.

If he hears, he'll knock all day,

I'll be trapped, and here I'll have to stay.

I've done no harm, I keep to myself;

There's nothing wrong with my state of mental health.

I like it here with my childhood friend;

Here they come, those feelings again!

Who can it be now?

Who can it be now?

Who can it be now?

Who can it be now?

Is it the man come to take me away?

Why do they follow me?

It's not the future that I can see,

It's just my fantasy

Oh...Who can it be now?

Oh...Who can it...Who can it...

Yeah yeah yeah

sorry for being such an ass hux(O'Doules it is from now on). i apologize to you and everyone else who had to deal with my drunkeness over the weekend. schwa i hope i didnt break your tent. if i did let me know and i will buy you a new one.

i am now offically retired from "the scene".

if anyone found a set of keys for a suzuki with a green heineken key chain send me a PM.

a busty weekend indeed! great times, great people.

DIESEL DOG SMOKED! definitely my favourite band of the weekend. will have to make an effort to see a full DD show soon.. (sept 17, lanc?)

i didnt get to see the whole BUS show, but after van, dropping my sis off in waterloo, and then the hustle.. i saw their encore. great!

SMOKESTACK was also a great surprise.. i was getting a little drowsy, and heard them bust into kid charlemagne >> green earrings!! wow. with a bodhisattva encore!! nice set guys.. definitely will check these guys out again. marcO and punk missed a good one ;)

gator, you're alright! no worries mate, one of the funniest things i've ever seen was you and scott.. dump > spill... smooth moves scott. insta, you also kicked the inflat-a-gator's ass.. remember?

Hux ... it was great to have you and the small but mighty Ottawa contingent at the festival!!! Thanks for making the journey! :)

DIESEL DOG SMOKED! definitely my favourite band of the weekend. will have to make an effort to see a full DD show soon.. (sept 17, lanc?)

I do hope to see you Craig and many others at the Lanc on the 17th for the show! (more shameless self promotion!!! ;) ::)

Karin and James ... thanks for making the journey from Michigan ... it always cranks things up a notch or two when people travel from a distance to be at a show or festival.

Peace, Mark

hahahaha, huxy, i'm *SOOOOOOOOOO* glad you made it down! you had me laughing alllll weekend long. way to represent with v-man on behalf of that sissy ottawa crew of yours! (heehee, just kiddin' o-town.) hopefully i'll get to run into you again before this time next year.

(and heyyyy, now that meggo's living in ottawa, i guess the full on sissy label can't really apply, now can it? ::)

karinannie, it was soooo fun to hang with you & james this weekend! i'm really glad you guys made it up, you'll have to come by again sometime soon!

moose, great to see you again too, and fairysairi, thanks again for the nice little blanket picnic we had! heehee (oh and pssst! this is becky in case you aren't familiar with my cyber identity)

and tsk, tsk, gator, gator, gator... where's the freakin' video camera when you need one??? ;) hahaha. although i will agree you probably could've toned it down a notch at times, we still love you. :D (oh, and no worries about the tent invasion, mang. you were quite gentle when you tackled me -- both times :: sheesh, what can happen in the name of a good hat, eh?) and hey, at least you weren't fanning the band. hahahahahahaha (relax kung, i'm joking). thanks for the sunscreen and i hope you enjoy your retirement.

and mark!!! ctmf would absolutely not be the same without you there. so awesome to see you as always, especially on the dance floor. ::

"Fanning the band" ?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? :) :)

WORD!!!!!!!!

Gator...

I LUB YOU!!!!!! :)

No wories and thanxs for Mir's bottle of Black Tower or whatever... :)

If you retired for real I'll miss you but you suck!!!!!!!!!

Best Izzy's ever!

Super fun anmd great to see and meet e'erbuddy again! I'm gonna miss you heady busty vegan dank martha faulkers over the winter :(

SUPER FUN!!!!:)

onelove

ian

and

the Give'er'nurse

:)

Tonin... can't wait :)

Paan I still remember the offer you busty demi-god :)

:) :) :):):)

come on gator, if I had to go to Izzys, and had a choice of seeing you give me the finger while riding a bike, I would pay double admission... Hux, pleasure shootin the sh!t with ya.... Have to remember the rolling rock if I make it down to an Ottawa show one of these days... anyhow, love ya all... thanks for a great fu©king night, and Steph is a big fan!!! :: ::