Jambands.ca

Who could it beeeeee noooowww........(CTMF)

Hux

guess I'll ask the masses then

anyone find a black corduroy jacket? is there a lost and found up Izzy's way

if so let me know, gettin chilly out

(and backbacon, forgot to get studog's sweater to ya... still have it, safe and sound... we'll have to meet up again, Fat Cats Saturday?)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steve your bong got destroyed? that sucks! i thought after it survived the fall of rob it was indestructable

sorry to hear that man. she was perty.

i found that at this come together no matter what i left i found it again, money, alcohol, party favours, clothes, etc. hopefully that's a better explanation to the story than malicious intent.

k i should read ALL the posts before i reply...

babsy - whipe one of those bads off your list. That was my fruite and it's ok that you drank it. i never did get to the baby sized bottle of peach schnappes i planned to nurse all sunday night.

hey gator....now do you see the benefits of me stealing your pipe all those times? you get it back! and i really don't have it this time.

hey gator

did you ever find your way into a white volvo station wagon? a pipe and shot glass turned up in the backseat on the drive home. looks like it's barely been used. no choke on it.

mine does have a choke.. plus its been plenty used.

happy tokin on your new found bowl.

call off the search dogs for my pipe.. in my drunken state

i gave my pipe to backbacon to replace the his pipe that i lost the night before. :: ::