Jambands.ca

The BUS and JSB this wednesday!!

Guest Low Roller

I'm ready (I think...triple header weekend, culminating in nero and the afterparty...to sleep, perchance to recover...), but was wondering what people thought was a good place to tape from in Barrymore's. I'll probably be there tonight (for the DSOTM show) and do some scouting, but any tips would be appreciated.

In the worst case, I'll probably just stealth it from the middle of the floor, but I'd prefer some a little more stable (i.e., more stable than me).

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Doesnt matter too much, since I am going to Kingston to see them on Friday, although I would miss Jimmy Swift and potentially MattyC.

Room for one more, Booche? I mean, without the Friday show, I'll only have two shows (DSOTM tonight, then Eyes/GTB/JSB tomorrow) this week. Gotta keep the averages up, ya know...

Aloha,

Brad, Who's Never Been To Scherzo's

I think we have a full car, but I will know more this Wednesday. A few people want to go, and I dont think we have completely figured out who is travelling with whom.

We were all pretty messed up this past weekend, trying to swing deals on rides.

The booze and 'otherstuff' didnt help our common sense, and I think I may have offered up 2 spots to 5 people. I am sure someone can get you there, Wednesday will be the day.

Oh, I've got a whole bunch of 'er to give. I'll be somewhat restrained (can't afford another day off [Frown] ), but will do my best. Look for me near the soundboard. (And if anybody ends up talking to any of the bands, I'd like to know if Eyes For Telescopes is cool with taping, so if someone could pass on a message asking that, I'd be most appreciative. I sent one of the band members an e-mail yesterday but haven't received a response [yet].)

Aloha,

Brad

i remember awhile back when i was in radio broadcasting, my engineering teacher mark valcour ran a snake from the board into the old projection room. if you can hook it up tonight that would be rad to mix a snake AND mics for a killer (and i mean killer-EST) show.

i wish i could be there.

get on the horn with the boys and get some gear...i'm sure pablo sanchez could hook it up.

if not there are audio geeks at least lurking here. get the hookups and get that show made (and eventually maybe a live CD from the gruesome twosome?).

Archived