Jambands.ca

10 Most Hated Men In Rock

zero

Anybody who put John Popper on a loser list loses all credibility with me, funny or not.

When I was 14, I had this friend that hated G.E. Smith so much that she would get mad and leave the room when he came on--this hatred was soley based on the way he looked. But that was when I was 14--I've grown up a little since.

I like RUN DMC---I cannot deny.

Later

I guess I'm different,I enjoy the music musicians make more so then how they dress or cut their hair.Then again,I did finish highschool years ago,leaving behind me those type of things..

SCREW YOU DILL HOLE!

but only a little.

i am really sick of this ageist crap. i am 23, i don't and have not worn expensive clothes for at least fifteen years, i have a crappy haircut (i love my disaster, don't get me wrong) i don't watch much music (or tv more than simpsons on sunday) i have good taste in music, but i am not a slave to any of it, and i really don't give a rats ass how people dress or cut their hair or what they drive or whatever. if i cared about all of this sh!t, you know, since i am so young and wet behind the ears, would i be such a square, would i dress like such a weirdo and only have about five different outfits? just because i am young doesn't mean that i am an idiot. so SCREW YOU!

but i do agree with all the other stuff you said. but still

SCREW YOU! :)

A very funny piece, I'm sure the guy's tongue is planted firmly in cheek. His criteria were:

have talent, use it well for a substantial period of time, then intentionally squander it for commercial riches, fame and/or forced mass appeal.

If the criteria were "pissing off fans", the number one award would have to go to Axl Rose. This prima donna bailed out of concerts two songs in, punched fans because of a lousy camera, and, on his latest tour, didn't bother to show up at all. Yep, I hate that guy. I still can't believe Buckethead lowered himself to being his guitarist.

I love how a handful of beers and some vodka and a fat joint gives me the urge to spew crap to stir things up.Maybe I'll make it a day before pay-day ritual......

Truthfully,I had a great laugh yesterday at the link Luke provided,I even copied it to send to a few friends.I was really just making up for not stirrin' the pot around here latley,it has been awhile since I took pokes at people and/or bands and with Phish callin' it quits (I still think its too bad,really) I just hadn't had any oppurtunities,so yesterday I decided while sitting here with a buddy from work to stir things up..I see I still can.

Cheers.

SCREW YOU DILL HOLE!

but only a little.

I guess you'll need my address then....

I know the Esau/Zero argument is over, but I always hated G.E. Smith - I've even seen him live with Dylan once. I always cringed whenever I looked at his fu©king smug face when SNL went to a commercial break. He does posses great and versatile chops, but I still can't stand the sight of him. The SNL band was all about him. His love for the camera is rivaled only by every freaking video featuring Stevie Vai.