Jambands.ca

I am going insane

Velvet

When you get tired, sleep for a while ( 4 hours ), but don't sleep the day away. You may be tired when you get up and feel exhausted for the entire day, but you should be able to sleep the next night. It's all about shocking your system. I work shifts and I constantly have shift-induced insomnia.

heh Velveteen.....I f'in hear ya dude.....I went to bed last night at eleven cause I have an early shift this morning and tossed all freakin night....poor Wilson is exhausted too....now I'm just praying that we're not serving veal at work today.....veal....shudder....we need to meditate perhaps or join Kyla in yoga classes?

This body is caffiene free. Nope, it's definitely a hellhound problem, but I think I can be healed by Sunshine. C'mon, Saturday!!!!!

'Member when Burger King had veal parmesan sammiches? I loved 'em, yummy melted cheese on a warm soggybun. Then one time I was at a fancy-shmancy restaurant and saw veal parmesan on the menu. I excitedly ordered it - hey, if I liked the cheapo Burger King version I'd love this, right? It was very gross.

So, I think we shudder for different reasons, but at least we both shudder.

when i had shift induced insomnia i did the golf thing too! it's always on in the morning and i didn't even have cable. get home at seven thirty and out by eight thirty, it was great. also, masturbation works too, but i can't really get hot for golf. that's when i had to put in my tapes of the crocodile hunter. :)

To state some more obviousity, if this is as heavy for you as it sounds, start by getting checked out at your family doctor.

Also, the Royal Ottawa Hospital has a sleep disorders centre which might help.

Other tips include going to be and getting up at the same time (as much as possible), cutting down on alcohol and stimulants (including caffeine and nicotine), getting exercise, etc.

Aloha,

Brad

haha...ever heard of SPEEDERS....Ottawa is famous for them...properly known as household centipedes.....the only positive thing I can draw from our house fire....is that all those f*ckers BURNED.....yeckshivers...ughs...can't stand the speeders ::

They grow to the size of small kittens buddy....watch outskies!

It could also be Bark spiders....this town has lots of those two but you'll have to find out what Bark spiders are on your own ::