Jambands.ca

Plotting Revenge (indy rock twit content)

zero

Okay there is this totally smug nelly that lives in Guelph named Vish Khanna. He writes for the Echo and is a not bad writer, he's in a few bands and they are bad (with names like hairy nipple or something). Basically if I tried to get a band together we'd be that bad. It would be hard to explain but this guy is the most smug, incompetent (he works on the jazz festival), elitist, did I mention smug, prick you've ever met. I really want to smash this guys teeth down his throat (is that a threat like legally if I just wrote it cause I just said that I want to smash him anyways). I have never been so offended and pissed at a person in my life seemingly. So I want to make his life miserable somehow in a smart way. I mean I could sh!t on his doorstep or something or send a bunch of black booty whores to his door when his bitch girlfriend is there. I just haven't figured out a good one yet.

So if you had to wage a campaign of torture against an indy rock twit in a town like Guelph what would you do?

Start a much better band than he's in, arrange to open up for his band (you might have to "sandbag" yourself, and appear worse than you are, or more appropriate to his band's style/quality of music, to get the gig), and blow his band off the stage. Make sure there's indie-band press in attendance, too.

Aloha,

Brad

simply be more visible, composed, intelligent, approachable, open minded, progressive and productive

and publicly feel overtly sorry and sympathic for the guy's immature social behaviours and the rigid boxes his limited intellect forces him to reside within... sorry and sympathetic every chance you get to everyone who cares

any time it gets back to him it'll make him go nuts, and worse yet he'll look a total ass if he slanders the one who feels so deeply for him

(Ayn Rand - 101)

aside from that, always remember revenge is a dish best served cold (unless it actually is smashing someone in the teeth)

everyday when he gets up to go to work, be there, outside on the sidewalk, waiting for him.. follow him and gently toss leaves of lettuce in his direction, never hitting him, well, maybe occassionally, but not intentionally , but just get 'em in his general area, cause a stir in his personal space. it may take months, but i think he'll be headed for Hotel California sooner or later.

I definitely am leaning more (surprisingly) towards Paisley's kill them with softness routine. Actually I didn't have a choice the quickening went farther then I expected and I suddenly have a great deal of compassion for other's differences. Whowouldathunkit.

so long as you don't go as far as Ayn Rand - 102

controlling and subdue-ing the masses through elaborate praise of mediocre literature, music and arts which are picked with meticulous care for their lack of subversive or imaginative qualities

(ah, Corporate America beat you to it anyways)