Jambands.ca

DIESEL DOG THIS FRIDAY AT THE LANC!

Vixon

Hey! Just wondering who's all going to Diesel Dog this friday at the Lank ( or in other words, the 'lankaster tavern on Lankaster Road'!) in K-W! As a lot of you know, Marie and I are taking a lil' trip to california for nursing - we have our huge-ass test on this Thurs ( please send those good vibes on here our way at 9 am!!) and if we pass ( knock on Jeff's desk), then we're officially going one week after this thurs! sooooo, this will be the last time we'll get to see a lot of you! We have met so many wicked people this last year at shows, and we'd love for you guys to come and partay with us! please, please, pretty please, with sugar on top, or maybe even a two dolla message ?!! hopefully see all you cats there! :D

Oh, I'm terribly sorry instagator. How terribly unthoughtful of me to post a response not entirely related to the subject of a thread. I apologize that it made me think about how I'd probably not be seeing my friends Vixen and Sweet Marie on Friday night and that I chose to share my plans here. In the future I will try to pay careful attention to the subject of each thread and only post material that is appropriate.

hey willy. did you notice the subject on this thread was "diesel dog this friday at the lanc!"and not "hey everybody whats willy doing friday??" :P :p

Umm, did you notice that the subject was not "what's a washed-up retiree think of \/\/i!!y's response." So what's the deal, are you coming out of retirement for this or what, gator? Do you even have a choice?

I'll be at the Lanc on Friday; you better be there!

hey willy. did you notice the subject on this thread was "diesel dog this friday at the lanc!"and not "hey everybody whats willy doing friday??" :P :p

Umm, did you notice that the subject was not "what's a washed-up retiree think of \/\/i!!y's response." So what's the deal, are you coming out of retirement for this or what, gator? Do you even have a choice?

no i'm not coming out of retirement, just coming out to say some good byes to the ladies. guess i can say goodbye to you as well backbacon.

Willy: awwww...you will be missed! BUt i can't say i blame you- we're going to Diesel dog for the very same reasons as you're going to Mr. somthing something...although diesel dog are way better!! HEHE...i won't try to convince you any more. You guys are wicked people and i've really enjoyed partying with you two! and one more thing...you make the best freakin snack food i've ever had in my life! By the way, could you PM me that guacamole recipe sometime before i go?? ( i can't beleive you just went into the kitchen to just 'wip it up'- the best i've ever had!) i would LOVE to make it and munch in the sunny weather!..oh, and could you send me your address?? ( i love snail mail!)thanks ever so much!

Have fun at PJC on firday and i'll see all of the rest of you cats on Friday!

Willy: awwww...you will be missed! BUt i can't say i blame you- we're going to Diesel dog for the very same reasons as you're going to Mr. somthing something...although diesel dog are way better!! HEHE...i won't try to convince you any more. You guys are wicked people and i've really enjoyed partying with you two! and one more thing...you make the best freakin snack food i've ever had in my life! By the way, could you PM me that guacamole recipe sometime before i go?? ( i can't beleive you just went into the kitchen to just 'wip it up'- the best i've ever had!) i would LOVE to make it and munch in the sunny weather!..oh, and could you send me your address?? ( i love snail mail!)thanks ever so much!

Have fun at PJC on firday and i'll see all of the rest of you cats on Friday!

Diesel Dog better than Mr. Something Something?! Ummmmm... ;)

Check your P-Mail! Have a great time!

This will be our bon-voyage too! Well kind of.....we're going to BNB on Saturday too. Then off to Newfoundland right after ::

Looking forward to seeing you all there. GOod luck on the test THursday ladies!

VVilly, I'm with Gator....your threads need to be mutually exclusive. Think of the content VVilly, think of the content! (PS - sorry we missed each other Saturday)

(PS - sorry we missed each other Saturday)

No worries mate. I showered up and was thinking about walking over there but then decided, around 11:30pm, to just call it a night instead. I hope it was a great show. Best of luck to both of you out in Newfoundland. I'm sure that will be an amazing experience.

Love and peace!

Simone and Marie ... sending you lots of positive energy for your test tomorrow, and I'm very much looking forward to partying with you on Friday night at the Lanc. The two of you have been so supportive and kind ... it's been such a treat having you at the local shows and at the Come Together Fests. And that birthday cake ... wow!!!:: :: :)

Babsy, I'm so glad I'll get to see you and Mud one last time before you head East. I'll stop now before I get too mushy and save it for Friday night ...

Wi!!y, I'll miss seeing you and Leanne, but I totally understand where you are coming from my friend. I'm sure we will connect soon.

Everybody else that's coming ... I look forward to seeing you all on Friday night for one heck of a going away bash!!!

Show details:

Fri. Sept. 17

Harvard Mouse at 10 p.m.

Diesel Dog at midnight

bring a hand drum and join the drum circle between bands

$5 at the door

upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern

574 Lancaster St. West, Kitchener

Peace, Mark

Simone and Marie ... sending you lots of positive energy for your test tomorrow, and I'm very much looking forward to partying with you on Friday night at the Lanc. The two of you have been so supportive and kind ... it's been such a treat having you at the local shows and at the Come Together Fests. And that birthday cake ... wow!!!:: :: :)

i agree.. :D

Babsy, I'm so glad I'll get to see you and Mud one last time before you head East. I'll stop now before I get too mushy and save it for Friday night ...

yeah, me too!

Wi!!y, I'll miss seeing you and Leanne, but I totally understand where you are coming from my friend. I'm sure we will connect soon.

Yeah... hmmm.. que lastima!

Everybody else that's coming ... I look forward to seeing you all on Friday night for one heck of a going away bash!!!

you got it brah!!!

james and i will be coming up(actually more like east) on friday to get down with you fine ladies and mudcocks before you all head off on your crazy adventures.

can't wait to see ya'll again and if someone wouldn't mind having a "party pack" waiting for me, i'd really appreciate it.

Vixon, are you having a pre-party at jeff's first? james and i will probabaly get in around 7 or 8 so maybe we can meet up before the show.