Jambands.ca

DIESEL DOG THIS FRIDAY AT THE LANC!

Vixon

I want to party ASAP on friday....NOt sure whether to celebrate......or just calm the nerves...but none the less....if anyone wants to party ahead of time with me...and probably Simone......call my place...(Karin....i'd love to hang out with you guys before and after the show!!) and umm......there will be an after party...somewhere!!!!!

Can't wait!!

WOW.....I can't even believe the show is tomorrow night......I need to sleep for like 78 hours now to get ready for it!!!!

can't wait to rage it out with everyone.....Karin if I could have a "party pack" ready for you I would but I'm completely dry (I mean "hippy" dry.....so we'll have some green for you fo' sho')

love,

cock full of mud

Karin : I'm so glad that you guys'r coming! it' awsome of you guys to drive all this way...for sure, you guys can come here first...i'll be picking my friend up at the bus station at 7:11, and we'll be back by, say, 730...745 at the lastest! see you two cats then!

hey, did you know you and Zephyr have the same taste in music??!

Directions from Highway 401:

- Exit onto Highway 8 to Kitchener

- Exit onto Highway 85 (used to be called Highway 86) to Waterloo

- Take the Bridgeport Road exit and when you come to the stop sign turn left onto Bridgeport Road

- Turn left onto Lancaster Street

- Look for the Lancaster Tavern ("The Lanc") on your right … there is a boat docked in the air … you'll see it!

- Go in the front door and up the stairs immediately to your left

The Lancaster Tavern

574 Lancaster St. West, Kitchener, 743-4331

Peace, Mark

Sugarmegs: you will be missed- we'll definately have a drink for ya girl - it won't be the same without ya. Thanks for the hug - hope everything is good with you way out in the east!

just to let everybody know, the exam was mother-fu©king hard! ...but i guesss everyone thinks that after they write it. we can find out the results tongiht, but i think i'll wait til tomorrow so i can party in good spirits tonight..jsut incase!! thanks for everybodies good vibes though- very sweet of all of you who wrote a lil'somthin and were thinking about us! thanks! we'll give ya the update!

see you all tonight! can't wait!

still lookin for that heady ride from Hamilton, Pann has dropped out of the running last I heard

gotta do a bit of running around but drop me a message or an e-mail if you're going to be passing by town and can pick up a happy traveller (will pitch for gas, etc.)

only really need a ride out, pretty sure I've got a ride back