Jambands.ca

Stuff for sale!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller
do you have any pots for plants? not pot plants. i mean large bowls to hold dirt a roots and leaves and such.

Yes. I have one such plant pot. I'll even provide the dirt and a complimentary dead plant in the pot.

Guest Low Roller
What games you got?

- Scrabble -> Freeker called dibs

- Monopoly

- Boggle

- Trivial Pursuit -> Freeker called dibs

- Tiddly Winks

- Chess set

- Mastermind

- nine-spot dominos

damn you're making me wish ottawa was closer, i love buying other people's crap!!!! (and if you ever see my closets you will realize just how much that statement ISN'T in purple. heeheehee)

but ahem.....

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

:: :: :: ::

i do hope this means you have a backup copy????? you don't need to pare down your collection THAT much if it isn't! yeesh!

:: :: :: ::

is that all four books in the trilogy, or just the first one?

Guest Low Roller
Hey Roller,

Can I have the record player? Does it work other than needing a new needle?

Also, how big/small is the computer desk and how old. I really need a small one for our spare room.

I bought the record player with the intention of replacing the needle, however I never got around to it. So to answer your question, I can't confirm that it works. I'll give you a good deal. ;)

The computer desk is a small Ikea style L-shaped desk with a built-in CD rack, shelf and small cabinet. It's ideal for those small spare rooms in the house. ;)

How much, how much?

I have some old LP's that are crying out to be played. I definetly want that Record Player!!!! Tell me what ya want for it and I'll probably take it off your hands.

As for the desk....corner one eh? I might have to see what the grumskis has to say.