Jambands.ca

HEY!!! FRONTIERTOWN WARM-UPS!!

SaggyBalls

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question? Is there some what of a stage up here?(does it matter?) Did i read a post your mom likes to cook, does this mean we should still bring some food and shit.

Oh yeah.... where the hell is this place?

Anyways things are lookin like were headin in your direction [big Grin] can someone hook us up with directions from hamilton? is it closer to smith falls or brockville?(curious just looking at a map)

alright!!!!

this is awesome.

there's not a stage but we have a deck. the only issue with the deck being the stage is that my parents' bedroom is relatively close to the deck and they're relatively quiet people. if we don't set up on the deck we can set up in the garage...nowhere near as nice.

I can't ask people to bring risers...

please bring food and mix. If you can afford to bring something to nibble on it'd be cool. everyone can have something to eat with their drink. If 30-50 people show, feeding them could be pretty pricy, time consuming, and a messy clean up. I'm not saying bring a lot of food, just maybe enough for some mild nibbling...a bag of carrots or something. nothing too big unless you care to bring a food dish. that'd be really kind since you'd bring enough to share.

sharing is really great at parties. less territorialism breeds bliss.

I've emailed you with the directions but don't mind doing it again...so far i've posted an open invitation on the net to a party...to be honest, i don't feel comfortable just posting the directions. if you want to know, email me. it's easy(yet a bit anal) but at least a smidgen safe.

i'd say it's closer to smiths falls but it's almost equal to brockville.

we're outside of oxford mills, near kemptville and merrickville, also close to burritt's rapids and andrewsville.

we're about 2 minutes off highway 43 (county road 43)

we're on e104 (or 109) snowmobile trail if you're a REAL hoser. close to Deek's quarry if you know a lot of eastern ontario history. that'd be a super trivial tidbit that only a nerd would know.

get me my pocket protector.

so here it is again...

email me. ro3@hotmail.com

call me. 613.258.3897

even snail mail me.

rob newbold

rr#1 oxford mills

ontario

k0g 1s0

and bouche...i think that i'd never leave home if mom liked to roll. she talks enough as it is i don't need here to diminish her seratonin and get her chattier.

and jay...if this is gonna be a TRIP, you could always make sure it's a trip for everyone and brong some L-ovely treats, K-een goodies, E-specially grand suprises, or some Zoom Zoom for this(or any other) Fun Guy if you have the hook ups...if you don't then carrots and dip is cool.

so dude, get in touch!!!

that's the sexiest photo of me on the net yet!!!

who took THAT one and who put shorts on me?

maybe it was me...

i hope all of y'all show from hammertown. show up london for sure. you'd better! so far london's more party. I hope i see different.

oxford mills'll be more party if i have it my way though.

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

[QB]paisley, greg, marco, what about you folk? I dont think T is coming, so i should have some xtra room in the car. [QB]

This sounds like tons of fun and I've been going back and forth on this one in my mind but I haven't brought it up with Laurie yet because I'm afraid of her. [Eek!]

I've already commited to doing some stuff with her that weekend, stuff I'd like to do too, actually.

I'm thinking we're most likely heading to CTMF the next weekend, so I'm really looking forward to meeting some people there and then...

Archived