HEY!!! FRONTIERTOWN WARM-UPS!!

SaggyBalls

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

What was it Rahmer was saying to me the other night..................................
[Wink]

Something about him on drums?

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:

What was it Booche was saying to me the other night..................................
[Wink]

Something about him on keyboards?

Are your names Trevor Turner???

hey man...all you have to do is pray through music and things'll happen.

killer jam!

and to all of you chatham folks...

...i hope it's not going to be laundry time next weekend. you don't want to have to wear your sissy pants out of necessity...

...because i hope you don't want to wear sissy pants. it'd be a shame to not see you because you don't want to be arrested by the fashion police. just remember: no cops at my place. you can wear your sissy pants here without prosecution. now persecution on the other hand...

Something tells me someone is going to be wearing sissy pants that night [Wink]

Did someone say Trevor Turner?

Who eeeez that dude anyway?

WIN WIN WIN to the first guy that points him out to me that night.

I think I also heard this:

"Sanislo should also be forced to drum the BGH sets!"

[Razz]

Hi yo fellow music heads, just got word this Thursday of the possible weekend celebration of music, sounds like a lot of fun. If theres still room, I believe some of the Jiva Ju gang would like to participate in this wonderful event, we can also bring mics, stands, amps, drums?? and women of course, clothing optional?? Bouche, the lap slide will be there and this time you'll get you're jam in G! Let me know what I can do to help, or what you may or may not need, and I'll fill in the gang over here!

it sure IS coming down to the wire and like i said before...if the yard stays too wet, i'll have to

CANCEL the party...

i'll be making my decision on thursday.

sorry to worry people, and possibly get your hopes up - ESPECIALLY THE HAMILTON PHOLK! you're planning and planning and planning.

i'm happy people want to party at my place though.

pray/feel for some damn hot dry weather.

im hopin for good weather too, but i just checked the weather channel, rain this week, sat should be nice but if its raining all week, i dont wanna camp in a puddle, i dunno about the rest of ya lol

but thats hamilton weather too, not smiths falls

well this looks like it's going to be party !!!!, i think this is post 124 321 or something, getting quit the attention but this stu dog from chatham just can't do this one ... ghost town, hookahville, and the spring shaker.... the weekend following mr.robert k newbolds bash !!!!

i wish i could but my account is saying it's not feasible !!

i hope all u lads and ladies have fun, and if its raining, screw it.................................................. party naked...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.. see all at ghost town...

[big Grin]

Archived