Jambands.ca

Mule - Calgary & Van confirmed 4 Nov 17/18!!

MuleMomma

From Gov't Mule Newsletter 09/21/04 -

"We have another set of "Deja Voodoo" Midwest, West Coast & Canada tour dates to announce. Gov't Mule will be hitting the Barrymore Theatre in Madison, WI on November 6th before heading out to California for TWO NIGHTS at The Fillmore in San Francisco, CA on November 10th & 11th. The Mule will also head back north of the border for shows in Calgary, Alberta and Vancouver, British Columbia on November 17th and 18th respectively. These shows will be followed by a return to the Pacific Northwest for shows at The Showbox in Seattle, WA on November 19th and at the McDonald Theatre in Eugene, OR on November 20th.

The presales for these seven shows will be taking place this Thursday, September 23rd at 3PM Eastern Time."

Some western folks oughta be happy, but I think it's kind of stupid that they haven't allowed a travel day or a third show somewhere midway for any western Canadians who want to hit both shows. If I'm not mistaken aren't Calgary and Vancouver quite a long drive apart?

Some western folks oughta be happy, but I think it's kind of stupid that they haven't allowed a travel day or a third show somewhere midway for any western Canadians who want to hit both shows. If I'm not mistaken aren't Calgary and Vancouver quite a long drive apart?

Nope, you're not mistaken! Welcome to Western Canada...there isn't sh!t, well, there is LOTS between here (Calgary) and Vancouver...it just doesn't involve large metro areas!! Edmonton is about the only other large city and its not really a mid-point at all. 12 hour drive from Calgary to Van and a quick flight. Id go to Edmonton if they wanted to play there though :) Im happy either way... they ARE coming!!

You can drive between Van and Cow-town in under 10 hours if you speed a bit, provided the weather is decent and there aren't many construction delays.

So stoked for the Mule - Could still listen to tons more Warren Haynes even though we saw him play for over 5 hours at the Gorge back in July.