Jambands.ca

Question of the day

CyberHippie

i AM sugar. heehee

i like red licorice of all kinds: nibs, super nibs, twizzlers, shoelaces, sour red licorice sticks, etc., but my favourite kind of red licorice is those long, flat, ribbed licorices you can get. i also like green licorice strings and blue sour licorice sticks.

i like gobstoppers, nerds, gummy candies of all kinds, runts, those puck-like little circular candies you get in machines, lik-a-stik, blow pops, wine gums, chews, chocolate or candy coated nuts, banana popcicles, macintosh toffee, mentos, wint-o-green lifesavers, tart n' tinys, sweet tarts, bottle caps, rice krispie squares, starburst regular and tropical, laffy taffy, fruit rollups, those calcium cherry chews, pop rocks, bubblegum, that "gold mine" gum you get in little pouches, banana chips, and reese's motherfuckin' pieces. mmmmm.

i don't like skittles.

i'm not a huge chocolate freak, but i do like kit-kat, aero, smarties, nestle crunch, wonderbar, crispy crunch, mirage, smarties, and every once in a blue moon, caramilk. oh, and i also like cadbury cream eggs.

i could probably live off ice cream. i also LOVE yogen fruz, and i get physical cravings for orange julius sometimes that i can barely stand.

my favourite candy i haven't had since i was about 7 (and even then it was only for a limited time). there was a variety store near my elementary school owned by this very, very old scottish couple, and they used to sell these things called "wham bars". i think they were imported from scotland, but i am not sure. they were in blue packages that had colourful fireworks all over them, and they were sort of like a hard toffee (they would snap & break into pieces), that was pink (but not strawberry flavoured, just really damn good), and had all these little coloured specks in them that were kind of sour, and popped a bit in your mouth. mmmmm, my mouth is watering even thinking about them. the scottish couple that owned the store retired before 2nd grade was over, and i have NEVER been able to find wham bars since. :( holy crap, i've been craving those things now for like, 18 years. geez!

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE FREAKIN' INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!

they ARE from the UK, and they're still available!!!!!

the packaging has changed since i saw them last:

wham0001.jpg

"Wham Bars - tongue tingling raspberry flavour chew bar."

hmmmm, i wonder if shipping costs would be worth it? i'm gonna have to check into this one! :: OOH, maybe i should give sugar mountain a call & see if they'll do a special order. whooohhooo!

i like gobstoppers, nerds, gummy candies of all kinds, runts, those puck-like little circular candies you get in machines, lik-a-stik, blow pops, wine gums, chews, chocolate or candy coated nuts, banana popcicles, macintosh toffee, mentos, wint-o-green lifesavers, tart n' tinys, sweet tarts, bottle caps, rice krispie squares, starburst regular and tropical, laffy taffy, fruit rollups, those calcium cherry chews, pop rocks, bubblegum, that "gold mine" gum you get in little pouches, banana chips, and reese's motherfuckin' pieces. mmmmm.

You're dentist is a happy person!