Jambands.ca

D'you know who I wanna punch right in the head?

hamilton

first time I met Ms. Hux I believe I grabbed her ass on behalf of one who shall remain nameless (I later told nameless that I did as he had jokingly said to do, and he was all like "f0ck off, you didn't!")... thanks for not punching me in the head Bouche :)

[correction: didn't grab her ass, slapped her on the ass and said "nameless says your so hot"]

that said, Bush is live on CNN over the caption "Iraq is hard work" and he just said "Yes, its hard work in Iraq, Iraq is hard work." (5 second pause) "Are there any Iraqi nationals in the crowd?" low and behold there is one and he happens to be standing at a microphone! he doesn't speak english so asks his question in Iraqi (I guess) George replies "I can't say I agree with that" to laughter, then the translator says "what are your plans to strategically leave Iraq over the next gradual time period to ease the suffering upon everyday Iraqi's?"

(just to get back to people we'd like to punch in the head)

So wait, what did he say?

sorry, got about as far as "we have a long hard road ahead of us but our commitment to liberty, which we've had all along..." or some such crap

you could take every george w. speach, seperate the nouns from the verbs from the constanents... throw them into a random sentance generator and they would still come out exactly the same... say basically nothing except how you're defeating evil terrorists in the name of freedom that the insurgents are trying to take away from americans because they hate freedom

So Paisley, let me get this straight... you want to punch Iraqi nationals in the head?? ;) ;)

[color:"purple"]yes, the Iraqi's are so crazy hard to listen to compared to george bush, why can't they just learn english already?? george makes everything so simple for me so I don't have to think very hard, which is why I think he should be president

So Paisley, let me get this straight... you want to punch Iraqi nationals in the head?? ;) ;)

[color:"purple"]yes, the Iraqi's are so crazy hard to listen to compared to george bush, why can't they just learn english already?? george makes everything so simple for me so I don't have to think very hard, which is why I think he should be president

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sarcastic purple I assume?

Actually back to the topic...

Everyday, I greet hundreds of people as the climb on my bus with either a "Hello" or "Good Morning." 70% of the people just stare me in the eye with a dumbfounded look on thier face. The worst part of it all is 50% of these people I see every friggin day!!!! There is a human driving the bus you know!!!! Make a bus driver happy and say hello back!!!