Jambands.ca

Roll Call: nero This Saturday @ The 360, Toronto

Jaimoe

Del, it was a GREAT gig tonight. One set, absolutely great. The sound in that bar is amazing, not to mention the light show. Easily the best lights I have seen with Nero.

Whispy

Oregano Mice>

Centragnome>

Run Like Hell>

Centragnome>

Oregano Mice

Medicated

Chocolate Monkey Machine

Breakline

Zedonk

Lemondust*

Encore:

Darius*

*With Shakey from Contact on conga drums.

I loved seeing old and new friends tonight. Esau (that dick) even shin-kicked me and ninja'd me a couple of times. Watch out for that bastard.

"Let Punk sing!"

arseholes

Holy kicked in the face by Nero last night...i was speakin with Booche at one point about Nero's pinacle show for me being 7.9.02 Phil afterparty but im seriously going on record as saying there were definately alot of moments last night that rivaled that in a big way... I had a let Punk sing sign that Giggles so graciously helped hold up... after the second or third song i gave it to Todd and said u know what... there sno need for this tonightr.... the boys are on fire kinda thing... by the end of the night though i was cravin a Travellin Matt from the Punk but alas no go... great night great people great music... thank you Nero

Don't get me wrong Del im a huge Punk fan and have thought that his addition to Nero was a great great thing... the evening after Phil just seemed to feel right... it was tight, rocking and soo much fun... ive seen so many shows with Chris that just make me say what the fu©k just happened to my brain and i love how this band evolved to use the term to this point... I truly believe that they are tighter than ever now.. last night was smokin... and i know i say that after many gigs i see them play but truthfully last night was ON!

foot note.. yes, i was wasted :)

Still scraping the mucous off my brain... Haven't quite slept well for a while. Both Hamilton and TO were really off the hook. The guys were really going for broke. Dave was reaching for some new places, Chris was holding it down and Jay- who gets shafted in a way being the counterbalance to their bravado- was REALLY hitting it hard but in a nuanced way. I was quite impressed with them all- fond feelings relatively aside. And Contact really killed both nights I thought too. I don't know why anyone would slag them. They've got great chops, dynamics, comradery and a together sound. It was the perfect compliment to Nero reaching for the brass ring. Can't say enough about either.

droooooolllll....

well everyone has got off different ways looking more than a bit haggard. The party was not too hectic a nice family group, semi to major raging. It was just the right mix, some new faces not too much face melting. The one odd thing was Esau passing out in an afro wig and refusing a more comfortable couch and sitting upright in the kitchen chair, somehow he slithered down to the floor right in the middle of the hallway and everyone walked over him the rest of the evening. Classic.

"The one odd thing was Esau passing out in an afro wig and refusing a more comfortable couch and sitting upright in the kitchen chair, somehow he slithered down to the floor right in the middle of the hallway and everyone walked over him the rest of the evening. Classic."

i've seen esau pull his classic pass out in chair-slither to floor move before.. but only once. its a sign i tell ya!!