Jambands.ca

No work friday thread

Esau

Mornin'

Got the call to not come into work today due to the heat,what a great friday surprise.Usually I only work 4 hours on fridays so this isn't bad at all.Tempertures hitting 29 degrees C. (84.2 F.) today in Hamilton with a smog advisory (its freaking sept! dam)which isn't to bad except that where I work it would bring the temp up to a sweaty 45 degrees C (113 F),gotta love steel mills & foundrys.

nero & Contact tonight. dance.gif

Anyone want a vodka? :P

For breakfast? Gad, that's hardcore. Me, I never touch vodka before 8am...single-malt Scotch, or a good bourbon (e.g., Rowan's Creek), on the other hand, is a different story...

Have a good day, man, and make sure to save enough 'er to give tonight!

Aloha,

Brad

Haha,no worries my friend,actually it was pure accident (LOL) that I'm having a vodka for breakfast.Last night all I had was gatorade for mix and being to tired & lazy to go to the store I just mixed the two,but I didn't finish it and this morning I was parched so I hit the glass on my computer desk...much to my surprise and sleepy eyes (now wide open) it was a mixed drink.Probally this one and one more then I'm calling it quits until later on. ;)

Have yourself a good one also,probally be seeing ya folks next weekend if your around,doesn't look like the overtime is starting so I'll probally hop a bus to Ottawa after work next friday (1pm).

Cheers

I wish we were all hanging out today!

Esau I meant to tell you.....my folks just bought property in tobermory (propably 10 mins from Cypress), right on Lake Huron! My names on the Deed too!!! It's sooooo exciting!!! We have a 5 year plan to build a cottage!!!!

I can't wait!

I thought you would appreciate this, because of your love for that area!!!

I wish we were all hanging out today!

Esau I meant to tell you.....my folks just bought property in tobermory (propably 10 mins from Cypress), right on Lake Huron! My names on the Deed too!!! It's sooooo exciting!!! We have a 5 year plan to build a cottage!!!!

I can't wait!

I thought you would appreciate this, because of your love for that area!!!

Awesome!

I once almost bought some there with my ex,her grandparents live ohn a road (I forget the name) off Warner Bay road.We looked at property more towards Emmett Lake but sadly it didn't happen,since we split.Good times though.

Congratualtions,I'm jealous.

I love that place.