Jambands.ca

FULL Moon reminder....

Sunshine

It's already started....people are Crazy today!

If you are in Customer Service BEWARE!!!

It's a full moon and people are loonie!!!

Even my boss snapped on me today.....and this is not in his character at all.

Anyway, I hope your morning is shaping up to be a good day!!!

Keep Smiling!!!

Peace Love Harmony!!!

I'm having visions of something kind of like the way French onion soup is usually served, but with coffee instead of the soup, and a piece of toast covered in melted cheese (Gruyere, probably)...put it in one of those big wide cup/bowl things you usually get lattes in...

Anybody work at a coffee shop? Feel free to add this to the menu. Originator is not responsible for floor-clean-up should reverse peristalsis occur.

Aloha,

Brad

Oh, man, that's it! Biscotti and maybe a sweet (fruit?) flavoured cheese...isn't moe.ron employed at the Westboro Bridgehead? Get her to go into "mad scientist" mode and see what she can come up with.

Aren't biscotti usually long and narrow, rather than a round platform kind of thing, though?

Aloha,

Brad

That actually sounds good Brad.

Did you know that HP Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Mulligatawny soup and so many other quintessentially "English" foods actually have their roots in the British Occupation of India? For instance, the key ingredient in Worcestershire is Tamarind, which most certainly doesn't grow in Isle of Man my good man!