Jambands.ca

jammy face off

Tooly

Dude....

I get e-mails everyday saying that with a simple cream, you can enlarge your mans shlong by incredible measures. If this were true, I would single handledly recreate the meaning of MEN's JEANS. This is complete bullshit. These e-mails are someones fantasy(although a good fantasy worth a read) -plus aren't some of these folks on tour presently???? Come on.

This kind of thing would get at least get some media attention. Some of the names there are established players even in mainstream.

Oh yeah...hey everyone, I've been sitting on that 30 mil super 7 ticket...you know, just 'cause...(it was posted...so it's gotta be true!!!)

P.S. If the jam thing is true, I do think it would be cool...I just don't buy it.

dude.... maybe the cream works, try it out

like i said when i first posted this, ppl dont believe it. but i thought id share it anyways, makes for good conversation on an otherwise slow day.

ppl have their own opinions, some ppl think this war is just, some ppl think this is bunk, some ppl think the easter bunny is real

man i KNEW i was gonna get flamed when i was posting that. i should have made a bet with someone lol

anyways,, if this does turn out to be true we should work out something where the naysayers have to eat a shoe.

im not bitching, everyones got their opinions, and yeah it does sound pretty sketchy

my buddys buddy (yeah i nkow that sounds bad) anyways, my buddys buddy is one of warrens guitar techs and hes going to ask warren about all this so hopefully he can put this all to rest

yeah so of these ppl are on tour right now, but i dont think the jams have started yet, this is just round 2 picks, who knows.

i hope its true so i can feed someone some smelly sneaks [Wink][Razz]

cheers

Archived