Jambands.ca

What did u do on this beautiful day???

Fuckholes

I got together with my family to do my brothers weeping tile. Lots of hard work but good laughs and conversation made the work seem easy as pie. sh!t! I think thats the first time my family has gotten together in along time. Looking forword to Christmas. ::

The only thing that I didnt enjoy was when I was running up the ramps to dump a load of dirt in the bin and the edge of the wheel barrow got caught on the edge of the ramp sending me full tilt into the back of it. My one leg is sooo brusied and sore it hurts to put any pressure on it. (d'oh)

So how did you spend this beautiful day?

well, we're off to pick up Sally and Mama (the donkeys) tomorrow morning

so today was spent hauling cedar posts out of the bush and getting a fence together...we're still working on it.

other than that i dropped by the folks for a quick visit and wrapped up the rhododendrons for the winter here on the farm

a great day to spend outside ::

I got up this morning and puttered about. Then I had a nap with Sammy. Had a shower and headed to Bouche and Ms.Hux's place for some yummy dinn-dinns. Follow that up with some hot tubby and Stellas....yup, my day is complete (and we still have round 2 of hot tubby to go! Oh happy day!)