Jambands.ca

bark! squeek! chatham pics

meggo

thanks kidzos!

sat was a long difficult day for me (difficult couple days in fact) but seeing all the great folks at the schoolhouse blew those troubles away for a few hours.

thanks so much keri for organizing the shindig! best party chatham's seen in a loooong time! fun for me to see the interesting mix of chatham folk and skancs... i know that some of those chathamites did not know what to think of the whole thing, hahah!

looking forward to seeing y'all again. oh! and here are some pics from the evening! ::

Glad ya were shown some good times Meggo. Meggo=Sweetie pie.

I think we should have an all out bust out Reggae night this Thursday if the weekend holds no promise....I'm told the cruise ship factor of reggae night has decreased.

Though not sure about the jockoid, sleaze factor yet...the last reggae night I attended without popo was dissappointing but heck I've been going off and on since I was a teenager so If you're in Meggo I'm in with bells on...oops hijacking yer post. ::

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...those are Great pics!! Simone and I definately miss everyone soooo much and wished we could have been there to join the partay!!

We heard it was a super great awesome time!! .... (actaully..we wanted to be there so badly that we had our own Diesel Dog dance party in our kitchen that night!!) Miss u guys.]

Love Marie

there were browntowners in attendance MamaRed, you missed a doozy.

yeah, me and sarah were both there (i still count myself as a browntowner, i still know what goes on on market street!) and we were both in prime form! we were a couple of doozies all on our own, we had to keep up the browntown tradition! i don't think there were any more browntowners there.

Hey! Finally got a chance to post some pics from that crazy night in Chatham. What an awesome time! Thanks to everyone that made it out for the show!! I wish I took more pictures. Especially of all the morning ZOMBIE fun... Didn't get even one of that!! (It's just not very zombie-like to reach for the digi in the middle of a brain-eating mission!)

Click this picture of Ryan from Diesel Dog (sitting in with Harvard Mouse) and Harvard Mouse's Dave Scully to see the rest of the pictures:

aay.jpg