Jambands.ca

George W. Bush - Ottawa, Nov 30th!!

gentlemonkey

you all ain't getting anywhere near me with your pies. I'm only coming to canada to tell your little government how it's gonna be. my way or the highway. america has spoken and with the grace of god i'm leading the way. i'm gonna save you all from these terrorists that are trying to turn you all into the next USSR.

the terror alert of this thread has been raised to red (due to the threat of pie)

hope you like jesus, because that's the only drug i'm on. maybe cheney will party with you. watch your drink though, if you're not careful you'll wake up in the morning with bondage gear and one hell of a roofie hang over.(a sore ass to boot). fu©king guy got me like 8 times in my first term.

ps. by jesus I mean cocaine and prozac

BushPepsi.jpg

please don't come to my work !!!!!!!!!I'm not ready to quit yet

don't worry. unless your 'work' has one of these.........

34458_250.jpg

then you won't be seeing me there.

I'm mostly coming to meet up with that steven harper guy. we want to fund that party and look at ways to get them into power. I will be sharing my special election techniques. we might even help those french people out too. divided countries are much easier to control. we are tired of all this liberal crap and want a puppet that has strings.

not like this guy..........

_38252251_afp_faces300.jpg

ahahaha, i went to high school with the guy that threw chocolate milk all over stockwell day, i bet i could track him down to join the party! (although knowing him, he's probably already camped out there).

somebody should sell grilled cheese in the parking lot ::.... designer grilled cheese. heh.

i had a dream the other night that george bush died... the world wasn't fixed. :(

during the first gulf war my friend was arrested and charged with assault for throwing marshmellows at his limo...I was knocked down, dragged, kicking and yelling...but I was just a semi-successfull diversion so my friend could climb the peace tower and hang a banner....but he broke one of the gargoils and came tumbling down before banner was unfurled...he was o.k. though.

Then I chained myself to the inside railings up in the peace tower...rcmp didn't let me go again after that....whistling deep throaght...mother fu©cker.

My mum has me on tape on the news during first help banner up attempt...its pretty funny...I had long hair at the time...running TOP speed away from the peace tower and you just see this giant rcmp(I'm like 120-125..5'5-6) running,reaching ,grabbing hair...BURNED....me on ground...kinda yelping cause it hurt real bad but I look like I'm laughing....should have been whistling deep throaght...motherfuckers! :P

careful now - when we were little, my brother wrote a letter to ronald reagan - next thing i knew some men in suits were knocking on the door - my brother was in TROUBLE - well not until my father (who shares my brother's name) managed to convince them that he didnt send the letter -but then all of the focus went on him...

All the letter said was that he was pissed off that their stupid spaceshuttle was messing with our reception while we were trying to watch Little House on the Prairie. (guess i shouldnt have told him that lie eh? spaceshuttles dont really mess with TV)

Oh ya, and then at the end he said something like "Sometimes i wish hinkly hadnt missed" <- um i think that was the line that pissed them off...

So I guess what i'm saying watch your pies kids, they REALLY take this sh!t seriously! :D

THepburn-Amadeus2.jpg

MASS DEMONSTRATION AGAINST BUSH AND FOR JUSTICE, FREEDOM AND EQUALITY Rallying point Confederation Park, Ottawa (Corner of Elgin and Laurier) 12:00pm Tuesday, November 30

MASS DEMONSTRATION AGAINST WAR

Rallying point

With candles

Parliament Hill

5:00pm

Tuesday, November 30

Paul Martin announced yesterday that George W. Bush will be in Ottawa for a state visit from November 30 to December 1--just two weeks away! This will be Bush's first international visit since his 're-election' as president two weeks ago (only 28% of voting-age Americans voted for Bush while 98 million Americans didn't vote at all).

Activists from across the country will be descending on Ottawa to give Bush the welcome he deserves. The Toronto Coalition to Stop the War is organising buses to send activists from Toronto to Ottawa to participate in the mass actions against the Bush agenda. Details of the demonstrations in Ottawa are listed below, in the call-out from the "No to Bush" committee in Ottawa.

For more information or to book a seat on one of our buses, please contact

us:

E-mail: stopthewar@sympatico.ca

Phone: 416-795-5863

Because this will be Bush's first trip outside the U.S. since his election, it will be important for us to build the biggest possible mobilisation to show our opposition in Canada. We want to send a message of support to the people of Iraq and all oppressed people around the world: we stand in solidarity with you. And to our sisters and brothers in the American anti-war movement: the world still says no to the Bush agenda.

To that end, the Toronto Coalition to Stop the War is calling an emergency general meeting for next Monday where all those interested in going to Ottawa can discuss how we're building our mobilisation. The details of the meeting are as follows:

Emergency General Meeting

Monday, November 22

7:00pm

Metro Hall

55 John Street

Room number to be posted in lobby

Information about buses--time and date of departure and return, pick-up and drop-off locations, ticket costs, etc.--will be ready within a day or so. As soon as our bookings are confirmed, all information will be circulated on this list and posted on our website: NoWar

Don't wait to book your seats! Let us know you're interested now!

Toronto Coalition to Stop the War

www.nowar.ca stopthewar@sympatico.ca 416-795-5863