Jambands.ca

I love Nero

Booche

More thoughts ... nero Guelph shows are legendary; unfortunately Thursday nights are sometimes difficult for me to get to. But hey, it's only 30 minutes from Guelph to Kitchener, and 50 minutes from Kitchener to Hamilton, so a 3 night run is a great idea for those people that can make all three.

I'll be making a 50 minute run on the Sat. night, but it will be to Milton for a Deadhead Christmas party ;) ::. Another one of those nights that I wish I had a time machine and/or a clone of myself to take it all in.

Peace, Mark

Yes, NERO ROCKS!!! I think it's the best CD Burning Program around....

It was great to be out with the Punk on Friday taking in a great GTB show at the Rivoli. And to top it off Stu Dog made an appearance and it's always fun seeing a show with SD.

There will be some emptiness in the scene when the boys take their break.

Condor....need I say more???

Can'O'Phish

dear nero,

seeing as the forces have aligned to keep me from the recent shows around this part of the province, i am especially pumped & excited to make out to the shindig on my home turf.

could you please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please find it in your hearts to consider an appearance of transdermal celebration in the setlist for that night? i have heard nothing but good things about your version and i am very upset to have missed out on it. in case you didn't know this ;), i like ween just a little bit, and am excited to hear your rendition of this song.

love,

~anonymous

:D

could you please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please find it in your hearts to consider an appearance of transdermal celebration in the setlist for that night? i have heard nothing but good things about your version and i am very upset to have missed out on it. in case you didn't know this ;), i like ween just a little bit, and am excited to hear your rendition of this song.

Do you have audio download capability? The Nov. 6 show in Ottawa:

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=19657

has it.

Aloha,

Brad