Jambands.ca

OMG!!! Stole are tape of the pjc gig...

Fuckholes

Yup, it had too be done stefan has like 40 tapes of us and i have not one... So when he got off his ter-ass 4 a brewski, i stole it. [Razz][big Grin]

I just finished listening to it (pepper jacks sanzwill gig)..., and danm... I didnt remeber playing half that shit, but christ it sounds F*CKING so KILLER.... [Eek!][big Grin]

The SABRE we played (one of mine and scotts tunes)... Was unreal..... WE have'nt played that tune ina ages, but man, u'd never know it... We rocked that shit right out... [smile]

Scott should'nt be so hard on him self... He totally ripped that mother up... [Wink]

Keep' it real

Holy shit tooley U got to hear this tape of us playing Ween's "Roses are free" into are funky little toe jam rift, into a reba jam and back into... Roses... It totaly smoked... Im so glad I have the chance to play with these guys, they truely are talanted musician's...

Much Thx fellas... [big Grin]

Hey Pieguy...

Can you set me up with mp3's? I'll make them available here for a bit so people can download them.

I don't have an ftp setup right now, but hopefully, I'll be able to set it up on my Videotron account.

Does anyone here use extreme-speed Videotron for internet access?

roses is a good jam,, the funky toejam part is my fav. though,, so fucking tight and rocking,, high energy, gooooood fuckin jam, and then it gets quiet, and quieter, and scotty breaks back into the riff, i love it, i love it even more when he starts teasing fire on the mtn.

good fucking stuff either way

dude i just woke up, so tired,, dont feel too bad after gettin home at 4 30

yikes

Archived