Jambands.ca

flu pandemic on the way ????

bONES

Thank goodness. Overpopulation is the biggest environmental catastrophe we have right now. This couldn't come at a better time.

as harsh and stonehearted as this sounds, i totally agree with you! and that is why ricky and i have chosen not to have kids. ohip covers vasectomies and tube clinching! (but for women it's a lot more risky, especially if you have any allergies, asthma or heart issues.)

yes it's true. this is our plan to reduce the worlds population. we've really been trying to deal with the oil and resource shortages that are about to consume the world and getting rid of some of the people around here will really help out. bot to meantion help my buddies in the drug business.

I hope to someday have kids, but I agree that overpopulation is an issue.

the problem is in heavily populated areas...canada's sparse...but only one...MAYBE 2...keep numbers in Canada at a standstill. what's gonna happen when we're old and need people to take over for US like we're coming into with the baby boom generation...

Actually, my thought was that if we kill off the disenfranchised, such as East Indians and Africans and other people of colour, we'll be able to maintain our current lifestyle with lttle interference.

Basically I think we should pre-emptively kill the "pakeys" and "blackies". Whaddya say GWB?

Hey Bokonon,

I had those exact same thoughts for quite a while. However, think about the people who are having litters of 4 - 10 kids and what values they'll be teaching those kids.

I'm not advocating a large brood (I personally think my genes are worthy of one progeny, then adoption to keep the kid from getting single kid syndrome), but I'd hate to see environmentalists bred out of existence by virtue of our own forethought...

Just a thought.

to keep canada's population afloat we should just let in more immigrants from countries that are way too full like japan, china and india. i moved from brantford to kitchener recently and noticed the major difference in the number of new canadians in kitchener compared to brantford. most of the people that move here from other countries have no money but a ton of education and determination. just looking at the things these people take out from the library totally impresses me. people who have a really strong accent take out stuff like sartre and aristotle english translations that i don't half understand and these people can read it in a language that is not their primary one! holy crap! there was this one guy who was getting kits on learning english from mandarin and i found out he was one of the head researchers at RIM (research in motion). this company makes really cool telecommunications stuff that is leading edge all over the world. i heard they're developing a cell phone that is made from paper so that you can recycle it when you want to get rid of it and upgrade. that is some smart thinking. they're not trying to preach at people for being disgustingly greedy, they're letting them do what they want and helping the planet out immensely. what if you could make these things out of hemp paper? imagine how environmentally friendly that would be compared to cell phones now! yea for smart immigrants!

I think the answer is to begin making food from people... we could set-up large factories where corpses can be processing into small, yummy bars.. but of course we would have to keep this hidden from everyone.

Dang, this would make a great movie.

... Perhaps even starring Charlton Heston?