Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus- Sat. Nov 27th @ Babylon

gentlemonkey

ahh, you guys are so lucky, i tell ya, the bus show in toronto at the rivoli was very sweet. one of the best bus shows i have seen in ages with some good old friendly folk.

it was good to see everyone, gotta love going to shows ...

wish i could check them out again soon.. :(

ohhh and Hi Jay ...

One of the things that impresses me about GTB is how varied their (especially new) material is; compare "Photograph" to "Annoying And Blue" (the one Dennis sings), for example, or "Low" to "Insane Man's Mind". Add to this their incredible level of musicianship, and their ability to create jammy soundscapes reminiscent of anime world-being-destroyed theme music, and you have an extremely powerful entity.

They're also really nice guys to boot, and they often offer up props to tapers. :)

Aloha,

Brad

agreed. awesome songwriters, loving the new stuff, absolutely cant wait for the new disc... haha, personally, i wasnt that impressed with the Hammer's support (lack thereof) of some of Canada's finest jam/rock/indie/destructive anime soundtrack type bands... if we dont support them, they wont come around. these guys are great, and really deserve to be heard, so give 'em a chance... and try not to let the new stuff scare ya.

i know for sure they gained one new fan over the weekend..