Jambands.ca

Po'Girl in P'bo

bONES

anyone know who to get in touch with to get shows there?? or anywhere in ptbo?

Big Friendly should be the man hookin up shows in this town!

Ratski used to book shows at the Blue Room I believe, but haven't seen him around for a while. MAybe he's on the B.A.Johnson world tour ::

We need to throw down a wicked good show at the Gordon Best Theatre. It's the best room in the city for a band to play.

Some bands that have NEVER played up in Ptbo or not for a LONG time now:

Rose Garland

New Shady Groove

The Fat Cats

Grand Theft Bus

Jimmy Swift Band

time to pay us a visit folks

Yeah Friendly could probably help you out, or get in touch with Sean or Jon at the Trash.. YOu can find their emails at: http://www.traseteria.ca/

The MoHo seems like the place to play these days:

http://www.themoho.ca/

Yeah BA moved to Halifax and he's hooking up a lot with some of the local indie talent on Just Friends Records, like Brent Randall, who is a wicked artiste by the way.

anyone know who to get in touch with to get shows there?? or anywhere in ptbo?

Big Friendly should be the man hookin up shows in this town!

Ratski used to book shows at the Blue Room I believe, but haven't seen him around for a while. MAybe he's on the B.A.Johnson world tour ::

We need to throw down a wicked good show at the Gordon Best Theatre. It's the best room in the city for a band to play.

Some bands that have NEVER played up in Ptbo or not for a LONG time now:

Rose Garland

New Shady Groove

The Fat Cats

Grand Theft Bus

Jimmy Swift Band

time to pay us a visit folks

Rose Garland would LOVE to pay a visit up that way...anyone got some contact info for a good venue to play at?

That Gordon Best Theatre sounds like it would be fun...who would I talk to about booking a show in there?

Chuck

thanks for the contacts.. hey who knows you might see comfort station play up that way in the near future,

I grew up in peterborough so it would be kinda cool to play there again, been years. we used to play at the red dog all the time, and a place called sidewinders, which is where nigth kitchen is now.. back when it was a dump, after the union moved out.

Rose Garland would LOVE to pay a visit up that way...anyone got some contact info for a good venue to play at?

That Gordon Best Theatre sounds like it would be fun...who would I talk to about booking a show in there?

Chuck

the GBT owner actually charges to rent out the room - with a soundperson and doorperson included in the low low price of $375 (or something like that... ::)

it is a beauty room though

if you're interested, someone on this board could tell you how to get in touch i'm sure