Jambands.ca

Hey Dr.J

bONES

James McKenty and The Spades ROCK ::

once again I had an awesome Friday night at the MoHo

I need to find out the name of the song they opened the show with. I actually requested it on The Spades forum thinking it was called Powerlines

They did bust it out first tune, but now i'm pretty sure i have the name wrong ::

I thought the John Prine > Steve Earle last night was really awesome!!

Wish i were in Perth tonight...have a great show

cowboy

Its so true! I hope to see these boyzzzzz do some more touring. When will the first full out Spades tour happen?? It is high time I tells ya. They've got potential! Its cool to see them opening for Cuff The Duke and doing shows with the Golden Dogs.

once again I had an awesome Friday night at the MoHo

I need to find out the name of the song they opened the show with. I actually requested it on The Spades forum thinking it was called Powerlines

Wish i were in Perth tonight...have a great show

cowboy

Thanks, Cowboy, glad ya' had a great time last night! Seen this band in various venues, but i'll never forget the first time i saw them at the MoHo...the vibe between band and crowd was incredible. Wish i could make it more often.

Be surprised if it wasn't Power Lines, they often open with it. :) Yeah, i'm looking forward to tonight. As Nelles would say...a Spades show and i don't have to drive miles & miles...sweet! Kev-O's right, gotta get the boys on the road.

I would guess from what I've heard in the last few year's that they have 20+ originals that are not on Restless Soul or Burning on Fumes and we're not talking throwaways. I'm still waiting for the recorded version of "The Day That You Feel The Way That I Do Is the Day That I'm Not Myself". :: Seriously.