Jambands.ca

CAPITALISM SUCKS

Velvet

Yes friends, the hottest new protest apparel to hit the fashion scene this season has arrived in Ottawa! CAPITALISM SUCKS t-shirts are now available in small, medium, large and extra-large. The shirts really stand out coloured in stark white with classic black lettering. Let the world know what you think! Make me rich! Buy your CAPITALISM SUCKS t-shirt now!!!!!

Photo will be available in this thread very soon.

Guest Low Roller

Capitalism makes the world go round. If it wasn't for capitalism we'd all still be trading in livestock and foodstuff at the local town market. Frankly I like capitalism because that's what's gonna make me well off in life. Sure as hell won't be communism or some autocracy. And need I really point out the irony in your profiteering from Bush's arrival in Ottawa by advertising, mass producing, and selling "capitalism Sucks" t-shirts?

Velvet Rockz!

Capitalism might make you well off some day, but how can you say that it makes the world go around when half of the world's population (about 3 billion people) live off of less than $2 a day? Capitalism is broken and needs major repair.

- The GDP (Gross Domestic Product) of the poorest 48 nations (i.e. a quarter of the world's countries) is less than the wealth of the world's three richest people combined.

- Approximately 790 million people in the developing world are still chronically undernourished, almost two-thirds of whom reside in Asia and the Pacific.

- Nearly a billion people entered the 21st century unable to read a book or sign their names.

- Less than one per cent of what the world spent every year on weapons was needed to put every child into school by the year 2000 and yet it didn't happen.

(ref)

Oh dear - jumping from the zero - "boy or girl was he/she really raped what the hell are these people going on about?!" thread to This thread has really made my day. Very much enjoyed the extra joke Velvet. Hope you make it rich in time for christmas heh. - remember, marketing 101 - people buy benefits baby - you gotta tell em how much happier/healthier/popular your shirts will make them... ;)