Jambands.ca

BUSH ARRESTED IN OTTAWA!

weezy

full story here: click here

“This decision was not made lightly. But, it was also a decision that was impossible not to make. The United States is not outside the rule of law, and cannot expect to get an unlimited “free pass”. This decision puts a grave strain upon both our nations, and I urge calm and restraint from our American neighbours, as well as from Canadians. I have met with the cabinet, and with our colleagues in the House. This is a time of great crisis for us as a nation. But as people, we will survive this test. Earlier I enacted the Emergency War Powers Act. This is necessary to guarantee our domestic security. This is not a time for panic, for lawlessness, for anything other than a responsible and sobre focus on what lies immediately ahead.”

haha! That would be awesome.

Well, we got a little bit closer today to making this a reality, thanks to the fine work of Gail Davidson, co-founder of Lawyers Againt the War...

Re: In the Matter of the Information filed in the Provincial Court of British Columbia Vancouver Registry under registry # 128960-1

Against George Walker Bush pursuant to the Criminal Code of Canada

An information was accepted for filing today by the Provincial Court of British Columbia Vancouver Registry under registry # 128960-1 charging George Walker Bush with counselling, aiding and abetting the commission of torture by persons know and unknown being members of US Armed Forces against persons known and unknown being detainees at the Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay prisons. The Attorney General' consent, within 8 days, is necessary before any process can issue.

Lawyers Against the War

Tel: +1 604 738-0338

Fax: +1 604 736-1175

Email: law@portal.ca

....at work today there must have been about a hundred police lurking....hiding behind curtains....taking I.D.

oh I was sooooo excited...thinking all the info on his agenda were but a ruse and that today might be quit day.

sigh....no such luck. Instead it was the same old boring, soulless job I've been doing for two years now(can't wait to begin schooling again) :(:P