Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it when people won't shut up after i say i'm vegan and don't want to eat the crap they're offering.

example:

person:would you like some chocolate?

me: no thanks, but it's nice of you to offer.

person: it's really good, i think you ought to have some. (more rambling about the chocolate or whatever else they are offering that i tune out since i am not interested)

me: no really, i'm fine. thanks though.

person: why don't you just have a little?

me: i'm vegan, i really don't eat that kind of stuff.

person: why don't you just have some this once, it's good and i like it and there's some right here and you can have some and i'm a big moron that won't shut the fu©k up about this stupid chocolate that isn't really chocolate at all but a bunch of chemicals that will make me fart so bad i could power a dump truck full of the waste created by liposuciton patients.

me: if you offer me the fu©king chocolate one more time i'm going to push you over and roll you around in it and then dump you inside the bear pen at the toronto zoo. i know the guy who takes care of the bears and i'm going to make sure he doesn't feed them for three days so when your fat, chocolate eating ass goes kersplat on the ground in there the bears are going to tear you to shreds in bloodlust.

i wish people would just eat what they want and let me eat (or not eat) what i want. i don't give a rats ass if you eat a live cow right in front of me with your bare teeth. it doesn't bother me in the least. if you offer me some and i say no thanks, please let that be the end of it. my diet shouldn't bother anyone.

i hate it when people won't shut up after i say i'm vegan and don't want to eat the crap they're offering.

example:

person: it's really good, i think you ought to have some. (more rambling about the chocolate or whatever else they are offering that i tune out since i am not interested)

person: why don't you just have some this once, it's good and i like it and there's some right here and you can have some and i'm a big moron that won't shut the fu©k up about this stupid chocolate that isn't really chocolate at all but a bunch of chemicals that will make me fart so bad i could power a dump truck full of the waste created by liposuciton patients.

me: if you offer me the fu©king chocolate one more time i'm going to push you over and roll you around in it and then dump you inside the bear pen at the toronto zoo. i know the guy who takes care of the bears and i'm going to make sure he doesn't feed them for three days so when your fat, chocolate eating ass goes kersplat on the ground in there the bears are going to tear you to shreds in bloodlust.

i wish people would just eat what they want and let me eat (or not eat) what i want. i don't give a rats ass if you eat a live cow right in front of me with your bare teeth. it doesn't bother me in the least. if you offer me some and i say no thanks, please let that be the end of it. my diet shouldn't bother anyone.

Holy cow...you aren't kidding. You really do hate that don't you? How perfectly involved :)

example:

I HATE YOU!!!! ::

what do I hate, when you are so broke you start eating condiment soup for dinner and you get the shits for next 3 days!

ah, you can have some of my veggie soup if you come to kitchener, i made it today, it simmered for eight hours in the slow cooker and it was perfect when i got home from work! :)

I hate people who walk 4 people wide in the halls at school, yet walk sooooooooooo slow that noone can get aroudn them and are so totaly unaware of there surroundings that they don;t notice the 25 people stuck behind them all freaking out because they are late for class..

my biggest pet peeve of all...