Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

you know what I hate?

when you walk past someone with a coffee, or a slice of pizza (as I just did) or whatever and they look at you and say, "thanks! what are you going to have?" or, "that looks good, where's mine?"

oh ha ha ha.

This is the lamest "joke" that could ever emit from your smelly, stupid mouth. Go fuck yourself and get a life you pathetic spermwaste and stop cutting into my precious pizza-eating time, you fucking loser.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a couple of people who instantly respond to what you are saying with "what? pardon?" (hi Dad!).

I know they are not hard of hearing. I know they heard me.

I usually just stare at them until they respond to what I said. I'm not freaking repeating myself.

and I want to stab Booche.

when you walk past someone with a coffee, or a slice of pizza (as I just did) or whatever and they look at you and say, "thanks! what are you going to have?" or, "that looks good, where's mine?"

That's precisely what our former grizzled boozehound neighbour (I mean, this guy was an object lesson in how not to end up) used to do each and every time I went into our place with a case of beer. And we lived there over eight years; you'd think he'd have gotten tired of it after that long.

I hate that people who dislike there jobs are utterly rude to you because you choose to get services from there establishment.

She's not rude to you because she hates her job, it's because you're stupid and a burden on the world. Just accept the fact that you are a loser and leave us alone.