Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the fact that i have christmas and another semester of school as well as rent, internet, phone, hydro and groceries to pay for on my next two paycheques. i also hate that some of my text books cost over a hundred dollars each and therefore i can only afford two classes next term and thus i am going to be as old as esau once i graduate. by that time my diploma will be obsolete and i'll have to get another one.

Like I mean, those dang Dutch think they are soooo smart with their windmills and wooden shoes... "ooooh look at me in my wooden shoes..."..

Just kidding Jimmy... I don't actually hate the Dutch... well not all of them anyway... just those really Dutchy ones.

What I am beginning to hate is people bitching about who the best band in the world is.

... and the Dutch.

i hate the fact that i often get misunderstood due to people reading into my meaning without any idea of what i'm getting at - just expecting things to be worse than they ever are and just assuming that i'm referring to something about them or what they do or somebody they know...

it happens an awful lot.

it may even be happening now...