Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

i hate girls that get mad at you for sleeping around when they do the same thing. i also hate girls that constantly tell you they love you and want to be with you after you break up.

i also hate girls that sleep in your bed on labourday, when they know it would crush there boyfriend to know that, but instead of being honest with then, then lie and start sh!t so that there boy friend won't beleave you when you tell him, because the girl is a bitch that is only concerned with maing her self happy

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate guys that twist everything around when you actually display any concern for their well being and try to make it look like you were trying to sleep with them when in reality you were actually making sure they were okay because you were naive enough to believe the suicide threats that they gave you.

i also hate it when you are in a relationship with someone and it is going through a transitional phase and someone else comes along at a very vulnerable moment and tries to manipulate you in to thinking that your current relationship is all wrong and then goes on to tell you how much they have loved you for over a year when really they were just fu©king everything in sight and are now trying to fu©k you too. i hate being dumb enough to fall for that sh!t.

why don't you just leave me the fu©k alone and let me live my life. why don't you get a job and support that kid you are talking about. why don't you put your energy in to your own life instead of mine. you left me alone for a couple of months and now all of a sudden your back to fu©king with me. are you bored or something? go to hell. your little lies are a sad and pathetic attempt to weak havoc on my life. why don't you go to the bar like you do everyday, buy a drink for someone else, start a conversation and get to know someone. get a friend. leave me alone. grow up. fu©k off.

I hate it when you meet someone that thinks you said that they should have at one time before thought that you said that your ex-boyfriend told you that they said they thought about sleeping with someone else that said...blah blah blah...

Get a room!!!

lol, someonme has issues, i hate girls that assume you don't have a job, (like i'd really be on here at 1 if i wasn't getting payed for it) i also hate girls that assume that guy don't support there childern, (cause for all they know he is sleeping in the stroller becide my desk right now)

and i really hate girls that acuse you of lying, because they are scared little babbies about what is going to happen when there boy friends find out what they are really about, and find out that they have been lying to the there whole relationship,, cause the truth always comes out!!

maybe, but he doesn;t know that you slept with me on labourday, and he will, all your trying to confuse the situation isn't going ot work anymore because i know that you never told half the stuff you shoudl have, and now that its been 10 months its just going to make you look worse, for hiding stuff this whole time

i never slept with you on labour day. leave me the fu©k alone and get on with your life. i don't care what you do, just leave me out of it. i am sick of your little allusions to me in a lot of your posts, so one time i decide to stand up for myself and you make this big drama scene out of it. you are not the kind of person i wish to associate with. good luck with having a kid and anything else you do in life, just leave me out of your life all together. this is the last time i will ever acknowledge you personally in any way. you always just lead to trouble for me. i sincerely wish you well, i just don't want to be a part of your life in any way at all, and i don't want you as a part of mine. for this reason i will leave this message board alone and never look back.

lol, me crying? if i was laughing any harder i would piss my self, its funny how people act when you make then feel cornered!

and for the recored you did sleep with me on labourday, and no you didn't tell your boyfriend, and your just trying to cause sh!t because you know that he is going to find out one way or another!!!

further more you might want to tell him about all the other guys and girel you messed arond whith twhile your suposidly with him. cause it dedfinatly hurts more coming from other people

and lastlyt i'm glad we didn't get married, now that i know who you are, and how you act at weddings!

i'd hope getting laid is good enough vibes - why online jared...why...

that's just not cool. who cares if somebody doens't know your secret. why try to mess up a relationship?

do you really deserve a heady wife?

so far i don't think so.

i mean i'm decent and I don't deserve a heady wife yet. fu©k dude. grow up.