Jambands.ca

CNN doesn't even know what poutine is!!!!

rubberdinghy

do balls come with that?

anyone remember the dude with his junk hanging out of his shorts at the waffle house. I think we were on our way to Hookahville....meggo?

Ah Hookahville, THIS YEAR FOR SURE!

Grits scare me. At that very Wafflehouse i simply asked the waitress NOT to put grits on my plate and she replied "i can't do that." i begged her to have the 'chef' leave them off my plate and they forced them on me. yuk!....and then my omelette was a fried egg with a slice of American cheese plopped ontop of it. yuk! and a guy had his nuts hanging out of his shorts. Yuk! what were we talking about?

UGH! UGH UGH UGH!!!

i was actually telling that story to hux and sloth a weekend back as we searched for a suitable breakie venue.

it was on the way to hookahville.

memorial day weekend, 2002.

[approximately] ten unsuspecting 20somethings wander into a waffle [read: AWFUL] house around 4-5am seeking solace in some warm grub.

we got so much more.

since schwa has already 'splained, i will not regale [sp?] you with the gory details for a second time... let me just say... it was hideous. but, also hilarious... the whole lot of us sitting there giggling away, and schwa beeping the horn incessantly at the junkman as we were leaving.

ah the dirty dirty waffle house.

HA HA HA... Hillarious anecdote, there buddy... I can only imagine the trauma you've suffered as a result... I am trying to think WHERE you would stop at a waffle house on the way to the 'ville that would even have, let alone FORCE you to eat grits... Unless all WH have 'em, I was and still am under the impression that those things are a horrendous south-only concoction.

On a related note, I can relate with that poor fellow, though maybe I shouldn't admitit so freely. When I was in High School, my buddy had a party. They have a hot tub. I was in it. Drinking Heavily. I thought it would be funy to stand up and pull the waist of my suit up, Ed Grimley style. I was completely wrong... I will leave the rest up to you to figure out. The video still exists to this day, and I fear marriage, because I am afraid that it might 'turn up' at a rather inappropriate time, like, for example, my wedding.

For the Record: I can ASSURE you all that there will NOT be a NYE repeat of this unfortunate incident, so don't worry...

Hookahville FOR SURE, Schwa? I'm holding you to that... And they changed the days, so it should be even easier for you Can's to make it. Bring MORE CANADIANS!!!

SfC